Panther game thread

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Those two scrambles, the first one a designed QB draw will help cut down on the blitzes.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
The first was a QB draw and he just ran through the hole.

The second was a boot and he is very fast just outran the blitzer.

MAKTEN

Veteran
Reaction score
its nice not having a "runt" under center....good for Josh! We'll see how he plays for the rest of the game....

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
The interception was the result of a blitz but the guy grabbed his jersey at the very second he threw the ball and twisted him. It wasn't really his fault.

He twisted josh and when he released it ended up going right to the guy. He should have eaten it but it was close just a lucky play for the Panthers.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Shelton lets the DE go right by him, McCown through the ball right when he was getting hit. I don't think he would have thrown the interception if he hadn't gotten hit.

MAKTEN

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by conraddobler
The interception was the result of a blitz but the guy grabbed his jersey at the very second he threw the ball and twisted him. It wasn't really his fault.

He twisted josh and when he released it ended up going right to the guy. He should have eaten it but it was close just a lucky play for the Panthers.

and he was able to recover and make a scoring drive.. that shows some good skills!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
The most impressive thing so far is that he can run very fast that and his passes seem to be very catchable. Even when they go to the wrong team.... jk it wasn't his fault.

He is also tall so that he can see over the stupid line.

bratwurst

Reaction score
Poole? Wakefield? They are all coming out of the woodwork today. Good to see some other guys getting reps.

MAKTEN

Veteran
Reaction score
our offense has not moved like this in a while....we always play carolina well though...

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Josh is showing good poise after that initial interception and fumble. Amazingly showing good field vision by finding the open man instead of just Boldin...

RECEIVING
REC YDS TD LG
B. Gilmore 2 24 0 15
B. Johnson 1 18 0 18
F. Jones 1 13 0 13
A. Boldin 2 10 0 6
N. Poole 1 10 0 10

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
That was a rocket to Boldin for the first down and goal and he did it at almost a full sprint..

Draft a defensive end and sign a fa QB to me it makes more sense I wouldn't want Josh as the sole answer but he looks good to me as a backup for the future.

bratwurst

Reaction score
Was "He Hate Me" ever deciphered?

Was it God being so mad at him that he made him play in the XFL?

bratwurst

Reaction score
Tremendous seal block by BIG on that last big run by Shipp.

I missed the first part of the game due to FOX. Did we recieve the opening kickoff? Just wondering who gets the ball to start the second half.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll be sick if we win this game!!!!! The Cardinals always manage to win a meaningless game when we have a chance to draft a franchise QB. We could have had Peyton, but we rallied from 14 down against the Falcons in the 4th qtr to blow that opportunity. I know as Cardinal fans, we should be rooting for them to get the W, but the best thing for this franchise RIGHT NOW is to lose.

bratwurst

Reaction score
There is no way we would have drafted Peyton. At that point, people still thought Jake was the next Montana. He did take us to the playoffs the next year. We would have traded with someone if we had the 1 that year, and it would have been an even more lopsided deal than what we got at the time from San Diego.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05