Panther game thread

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Nijrell Eason got released for playing too far off the WR's. Is there a starting corner in the NFL who plays farther off than Barrett? I hope he leaves in FA!

Oh well, at least Oakland won and I didn't bet $400 on Carolina -6. :thumbup:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Originally posted by bratwurst
Fox is still showing the Rams Seahawks game on the cardinals panthers channel. Our game already started! Now they are running comercials! This is ********!

People here in Wisconin are complaing too the packer game was joined in progrees from the Rams- Seahawk game.:confused:

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
that really sucks too when you have NFL ticket...you're supposed to be able to get all the different games and be able to pick what you want, that's the point! I wanted to watch the Packers/Chargers game and the Cardinals and I couldn't see either for awhile!!!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Originally posted by SunCardfan
that really sucks too when you have NFL ticket...you're supposed to be able to get all the different games and be able to pick what you want, that's the point! I wanted to watch the Packers/Chargers game and the Cardinals and I couldn't see either for awhile!!!

I agree, I also have the stat tracker for my fansasy football league, so I was tracking the Cards game until it came on. But I was yelling at my wife to get on the phone and call Direct TV and give them an ear full when it finally came on. Thats the whole reason I have NFL ticket is to watch my beloved Cards.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I don't think it was Directv's fault - they have the different feeds all lined up coming in from FOX and from CBS. But FOX didn't cut away from the Seahawks game like they are contractually supposed to do. They just kept going. I wonder if they didn't realize that the Cards game already started?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05