Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals win. Nice game by Kolb.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Something was refreshing about this game, it was nice to look across the field and see Rivera and not that smug expression of Fox

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Considering what happened around the league today I will take this win any day.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whew. This team sure doesn't like easy. :p

If Feely kicks a routine FG and the referees don't make a bad call on roughing Newton, which takes away an interception, I might have breathed better.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
I was supposed to fly back East on Thursday and be best man at my son's wedding. Woke up in the early am with chest pains and ended up in the ER with a heart attack and had two stents installed. Was discharged yesterday afternoon and thought, missed the wedding but at least watch the Cards play. I had to shut the game off because it shot my BP way up. Had to wait until the game was over to see who won..Sigh! Life of a Card fan.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really thought we gave the game away. Most disheartening was that the mistakes we were making were really, really embarrassing.

The score by Early and the return by PP21 really saved our bacon.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was supposed to fly back East on Thursday and be best man at my son's wedding. Woke up in the early am with chest pains and ended up in the ER with a heart attack and had two stents installed. Was discharged yesterday afternoon and thought, missed the wedding but at least watch the Cards play. I had to shut the game off because it shot my BP way up. Had to wait until the game was over to see who won..Sigh! Life of a Card fan.

Rough week. Get well soon.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Whew. This team sure doesn't like easy. :p

That's what you get with no defense.

Pretty much what we expected. Suspect Secondary, good Dline, good passing game. Who knows what Beanie will do and decent special teams.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score

Bloody hell!!! Take care mate, hope everything is ok.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm being optimistic, but accept for Carolina's first touchdown, the DB's seemed to be in the right place but out of position to make plays. I'm hoping this is an issue that can be resolved.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep CBs need some work.

Last edited: