Panthers at Cards 9/11/2001

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was supposed to fly back East on Thursday and be best man at my son's wedding. Woke up in the early am with chest pains and ended up in the ER with a heart attack and had two stents installed. Was discharged yesterday afternoon and thought, missed the wedding but at least watch the Cards play. I had to shut the game off because it shot my BP way up. Had to wait until the game was over to see who won..Sigh! Life of a Card fan.

Sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to fly back East on Thursday and be best man at my son's wedding. Woke up in the early am with chest pains and ended up in the ER with a heart attack and had two stents installed. Was discharged yesterday afternoon and thought, missed the wedding but at least watch the Cards play. I had to shut the game off because it shot my BP way up. Had to wait until the game was over to see who won..Sigh! Life of a Card fan.

WOW, rough week Ron. Hope all is well. Glad to see you came through it all right.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your heart attack, Ron. But---you made it man! Those stents will add many years to your life. Best wishes---rest easy!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05