Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
The 4th rests and lies with Nash. If we get production from him, we win. Time to step up and erase the memories of a poor series.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
you know some kind of awful is coming. you just know it.

You know, my brain knows something bad is coming, but my heart won't have any of it. Before the game started, I was just gonna watch another defeat, but once game started... heart just took over.

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
just when i thought i was out, they suck me back in........put shaq in to play til' they get to the penalty......

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
if it's any consolation, I'm already there and will be waiting with open arms for ya sly when you need the hug.

i feel like Tommy Lee Jones at the end of No Country, just waiting to be put out of my misery.

ha ha. we should get tickets behind the spurs bench if we pull this off.

hafey

Registered
Reaction score
Barbosa and Amare have such low basketball IQ's. It is embarrassing.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Argh!! Amare picks up 4th foul with 10:18 left in 4th quarter.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
And Nash still sits. Rest is beautiful. Geez, time to rest in the offseason.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
i know nash is playing terrible but why do i miss and want him on the floor now when he s on the bench?

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I missed the obvious barbs killing us. A turnover and throwing the ball to boris with 3 sec left to open the qtr, nice.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
I can't believe y'all are actually getting this excited... eh, actually, I won't begrudge you guys. I wish I could be excited watching this right now. I just think this is gonna be thein t last kick he nuts.

i agree, im watching Scherzer light up the astros and waiting for the Fat Patato to come in and let the dbacks win, casually keeping tabs on the suns game by refreshing this site as i cant stomach watching it live :titanic: