Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say what you will about Manu, and I personally can't stand him, but he's freaking good.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Following Diaw is like following Mr. Garrison, first he's a man, then he's a woman, now he's a man again

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
we kee criticizing our trades-which i do and we have great reasons,but im glad that spurs havent matched turkoglu offer to kee hiom or they never used luis scola after they drafted him

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple years ago Diaw was a starter when Amare was out and played so great he got a big contract. Since then he's been a backup and sucked. Now that he's getting starter minutes again he's looking like $10M Boris. I say make him a full time starter.

Didn't he have issues though playing with Amare? Like, not comfortable and such?

Doesn't look it now.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
A couple years ago Diaw was a starter when Amare was out and played so great he got a big contract. Since then he's been a backup and sucked. Now that he's getting starter minutes again he's looking like $10M Boris. I say make him a full time starter.

I could not agree more! :iwa:

hafey

Registered
Reaction score
I agree. The Suns are toying with us. In the end they are a soft basketball team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jesus, just can't miss FTs if you're not Shaq.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, if Bell had hit that three the Suns might have rolled off 10 unanswered points to start the fourth.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Didn't he have issues though playing with Amare? Like, not comfortable and such?

Doesn't look it now.

He never played a 3 with Amare. He was always a 4 with Shawn on 3 and Amare on 5. I think Dirty Boris earned himself a starting position in the last 2 games.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be a bitter and miserable man if this happens.

if it's any consolation, I'm already there and will be waiting with open arms for ya sly when you need the hug.

i feel like Tommy Lee Jones at the end of No Country, just waiting to be put out of my misery.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assface

I could not agree more! :iwa:

can't agree more than any of you