Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Even Barkley isn't talking **** about the Suns, he feels bad for us fans. this team has put us through hell with this series. So much hope, so much promise, so much talk, yet such pathetic performance.

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
Props to Amare and Diaw for actually showing up for the Suns. Nash and Shaq showed up too but they might as well be wearing SPurs uniforms.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
He will impart his tactical genius again telling Gordan to "keep Oberto off the boards."

Didn't know if I should scream, cry or laugh when he said that. Why not just have Barbosa keep Duncan off the boards. Then it hit me- Giricek is more likely to keep big men off the boards than Stoudemire.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We desperately need to get a new starting point guard in the off season.

Nash unfortunately has become a joke.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
They might want to think about not playing Shaq in the second half. We have no chance with him in the game. He's that terrible.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No no no, if you're the bench big man and their PG is relentlessly punishing your team in the paint you need to either
a)foul hard
b)foul hard
i agree with that. i'm just calling that play as i saw it.

but suns ball doesn't preach hard fouls. shaq gets it sometimes, sending a message and all that - if his not in foul trouble.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Hope our season just ended without all this BS today. I cannot take this kind of games one more time.

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
Didn't know if I should scream, cry or laugh when he said that. Why not just have Barbosa keep Duncan off the boards. Then it hit me- Giricek is more likely to keep big men off the boards than Stoudemire.
Ah yes. Blame Amare time again even though Kurt Thomas has two offensive rebounds and the one time it was Shaqs responsibilty.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
nash, i'll say it again. he's lacking the desire, the heart.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
OMG, D'A: "Keep doing what we're doing." Granted, TNT doesn't cover any strategy the coaches talk about.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wish the series could have have ended after game 4 just so the Suns playing well could come to mind when thinking about the end of the season.