Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
If only words could describe the hate i have on pops right now.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
this is Popovich's answer to Diaw? Bush league

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
way to close out the half, as usual. and jesus, just put Nash on the bench, I'm done watching his pathetic play against this team for the 2nd straight year. up 44-41 with three minutes left, gonna go down 8 at the half and that's the season.

start mentally packing your bags Mike D and take Nash with you at this point. You're both finished. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy you guys for the most part the past three years, but it's time to move on.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anbd again, thanks Sarvkerr for cheaping out and deciding that Brian Skinner could fill KT's role. There's a reason he was 7 million dollars cheaper - he's 1/7th the player.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
They have enough cushion that they will start taking chances by shooting 3's and will hit some.

Wally

Registered
Reaction score
O'neal should have been in for defense on the Parker layup - bad coach move by D'Antoni to have Skinner in at that point.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
nice 14-2 run to end the half, bunch of mental midgets. These are D'toni's "guys" and he needs to pay the price. I dont care what his "regular season" record is. On top of the fact that Stern and his partner Popazit are trying to make the game unwatchable.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
While we are down 9, I like our odds. Attack the basket and get more fouls on their top 3 who already have some.

Shaq was out there ballin', but he needs to calm down. Expect him to come out and play the same but this time finish.

We just need to get Manu his 4th foul early and not let Parker penetrate as much...

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
nice 14-2 run to end the half, bunch of mental midgets. These are D'toni's "guys" and he needs to pay the price. I dont care what his "regular season" record is. On top of the fact that Stern and his partner Popazit are trying to make the game unwatchable.
Trying? More like have.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05