Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Shaq sucks, Shaq is fat, Shaq is old, Shaq is slow, Shaq can't jump, Shaq can't shoot, Shaq can't dunk.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I find it funny a 9 point halftime lead is the "end" of the Sun's season.

Really? Why should they even play a 2nd half?

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
While we are down 9, I like our odds. Attack the basket and get more fouls on their top 3 who already have some.

Shaq was out there ballin', but he needs to calm down. Expect him to come out and play the same but this time finish.

We just need to get Manu his 4th foul early and not let Parker penetrate as much...
If by ballin you mean sucking, yes, he was ballin the entire half!

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
nice 14-2 run to end the half, bunch of mental midgets. These are D'toni's "guys" and he needs to pay the price. I dont care what his "regular season" record is. On top of the fact that Stern and his partner Popazit are trying to make the game unwatchable.

They finished 6th in the West. That's not impressive to go along with a first round loss.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While we are down 9, I like our odds. Attack the basket and get more fouls on their top 3 who already have some.

Shaq was out there ballin', but he needs to calm down. Expect him to come out and play the same but this time finish.

We just need to get Manu his 4th foul early and not let Parker penetrate as much...
Shaq was not balling.

missed free throws. turnovers, missed oportunities on point blank shots.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Shaq has not looked good tonight, that's for sure. Diaw I think played the whole first half. He looked tired cuzz he's so out of shape. Oh yeah, and why can't our point guard score? MVP? Where is Amare? Jeez..

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
nash needs to step up. everyone else is showing life. but nash seems to be going through the motions. i dont see that fire in his eye.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Suns have no go to playmakers. Amare is one but if they had an outside guy who can penetrate and score, they would be so much more dangerous.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
skinner played good D on that last foul/layup on parker.

parker jumped into him, skinner was straight up.

like i posted somewhere earlier. i'm scared this game gets decided by those ticky tacky fouls.
No no no, if you're the bench big man and their PG is relentlessly punishing your team in the paint you need to either
a)foul hard
b)foul hard

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Nash is too scared to take a shot. Having Bowen on him again this year really put his offensive mind in check.

The hack-a-shaq is killing us. It doesn't help when Snaq is 5 for 14 or something ridiculous like that. DA needs to change the lineup and adjust.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
I'm amazed at how bad were playing, considering everything is on the line. We need to bench Shaq. He is killing any chance at getting a rythim.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Halftime thoughts. Excuse any typos.

Just frustrating beyond belief. I'm so disgusted, I can't put it into words. I'm at a loss as to the poor performance of this club.

- Nash: His game has fallen off at incredible levels. Not just tonight, but for most of the year. He's become a friggin "fascilitator". Gone is the complete player. Overmatched on D, slow on O, poor handles, bad decisions. Just a shell of his former self.

- Diaw. A lot of you basketball coaches bag on Diaw. Got news for you... he's playing harder than any other player on the floor.

- Shaq. My god, what a mess. Need I say more?

- Mike D. Please don't let the hack-a-shaq continue. You're an imbecile if you continue to allow this.

- Duncan and Parker act like little ******* when they complain to the refs. Right now, the ONLY good thing Shaq can do is just level the hell out of one of them. Not a love tap, but a good old fashioned forearm across the head. Get kicked out, so we don't have to put up with the darts off the rim.

- Amare. Way to let KT own your ass. Walk the walk... don't talk the talk.

This game could have been blown open in the 2nd. Instead, Nash was more effective while sitting on his ass at the end of the bench. That was our chance, and they blew it. He blew it. At least he'll have more time to develop his piece of crap recyclable ball shoes. Good luck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05