Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
seriously. he should rival amare for the best player on the team....seriously. he just doesn't care. when he cares he is a matchup nightmare for every team.

Ya he just doesnt care. The guy can be a dominating 6th man or a dominating SF.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i hate Diaw for being MIA the past two years. this guy should ALWAYS be doing this.

You know what I hate the fact that these last two games have destroyed the 2 year myth that boris and amare can't play together. Not only can they play together they can be dominant. It's just too little too late.

If only they would have been playing at the 3 and 4 all this time... wait isn't there a guy who has the ability to make those judgements? Oh yeah he's too busy telling us "Aw shucks, boris making these unbelievable plays that normal earthlings can't see".

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
screw the bitch ass spurs fans cheering amare being hurt. classless organization. karma is going to come like a freight train to these aholes.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Suns playing great 2nd quarter defense. Freethrows will ultimately make us lose this game.

lakers4life

Rookie
Reaction score
omg..nash takes charges without receiving contact lol.he's not the only one..i know..but it's hilarious watching him on his back the whole game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nash is just awful against this team. And Shaq just looks OLD.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
omg..nash takes charges without receiving contact lol.he's not the only one..i know..but it's hilarious watching him on his back the whole game.

don't you have anything better to do with your life than troll in a forum in a game in which you're team isn't even playing in?

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Steve Nash can only flop nowadays. Poor guy.