Playoffs 2010: Western Conf Finals, Game 3 – Lakers At Suns Game Thread

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm embarrased by this series. Frye should just put on a dress , because he is surely the Lakers' bitch right now.

They just need to give his minutes to Collins.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are you sure it's our defense? I see better effort out there from everyone, they're just overmatched. We've played a good quarter and we're still down 3 points. Not looking good for us.

Steve
I call 58% shooting poor defense.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I turned it off, I just can't watch Frye shooting bricks anymore. I'll enjoy the game on Gamecast on ESPN.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have never seen such a sickening performance by a player as I have from Frye. Why is he even in the game? I would rather see Clarke in than him.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dragic finally does something useful with a nice layup and getting a free throw to boot. :)

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I can better than Frye and I'm serious...

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I swear, Fryes suckage is affecting everyones shooting.

ninous26

Registered
Reaction score
So you decided to show you don't give a **** by posting on a Suns message board? Typically when I don't give a **** I find something to do that doesn't directly deal with what I don't care about.

Oh really? So I can't be different from you? I don't care about how you are when you don't give a crap about something.. At least I'm staying on topic about the subject.

I love you.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There goes Fryes big money.He'll be lucky to make a team next year. Frye shouldn't play another minute in this series. He better not be in when they come back from the time out

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gentry is making a huge mistake keeping Frye in the game. He needs to cut his losses with this headcase now.

If Frye even shoots 20% tonight the Suns are tied. You can't underestimate how bad that is. The Lakers aren't even guarding him anymore.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh really? So I can't be different from you? I don't care about how you are when you don't give a crap about something.. At least I'm staying on topic about the subject.

I love you.

I have to agree with Chris on this one. Ninous, saying you dont care about something and then posting on an internet message board several times about how you dont care and aren't paing attention is a bit of a conundrum....

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
This is painful to watch! :( The effort seems there, but suddenly we can't shoot the basketball while the Lakers cannot miss.

I feel sorry for Frye and hope he'll find his shot. At least he's boxing out and trying for offensive boards, too.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns down 35-41 with 6:41 left in the 2nd quarter. Suns shooting 33%. :rolleyes:

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
This is painful to watch! :( The effort seems there, but suddenly we can't shoot the basketball while the Lakers cannot miss.

I feel sorry for Frye and hope he'll find his shot. At least he's boxing out and trying for offensive boards, too.

Feel sorry for Frye? He's making a lot of money to shoot. And he yapped about how he could make more out there. And then he pulls this sh**.