Playoffs 2010: Western Conf Finals, Game 5 – Suns At Lakers Game Thread

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His "quickness" involves a long period of filling out registration forms. Meanwhile I got the ban button in another tab just waiting for a control/paste of a user name. Have fun jackass.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
dont feed it.

this species is based on replying to its posts.

Srry :sad: It's just so weird to me how some are wired. When the Suns WIN, my first thought isn't; 'hey I'm gonna go register on the Laker board and rub it in their face!!'

I'm just happy my team wins...

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a good interview. His point was that he shouldn't have wasted time blocking out, he should have just gone after the ball. He did a good job of taking the focus off of Jason.

For my money, Frye outplayed Amare.

Steve

+10. He outplayed him in all categories. i just hope they all shake it off and come to play on Saturday

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you guys able to do an IP ban on them?

On the initial reg yes. If you are living in the ****ing stone age or some LA Welfare receipent without a dedicated IP it is a little more touchy.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It was a good interview. His point was that he shouldn't have wasted time blocking out, he should have just gone after the ball. He did a good job of taking the focus off of Jason.

Steve

Dude I outplayed Amare tonight.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score

Steve

Gotcha.

I still think Dudley was in a position to get the ball. If you look at the play again, He froze and looked at the ball. Jrich just wasn't aggressive and let himself get out of that play by Artest.

And yeah, Frye outplayed Amare hands down...

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score
I would laugh if there was IP trace and find out this guy is in another state like Maine cheering for a trendy bandwagon team like the lakers.

It would just reinforce the fact that the Lakers are a very bandwagony team. They'll always be popular because of the fact that they're in LA.

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Srry :sad: It's just so weird to me how some are wired. When the Suns WIN, my first thought isn't; 'hey I'm gonna go register on the Laker board and rub it in their face!!'

He is a loser, you know someone like that has no life.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yeah some "fans" are weird. you really dont know who's behind that keyboard

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Frye is being interviewed right now. The guy is taking the loss badly...sounds choked up and a bit teary eyed. It wasn't his fault, not sure why he is taking blame. I'd blame Dudley and Jrich before Frye.

Kinda feel bad for Frye.

Frye shouldn't feel bad. After the game, the guys on TNT said Nash and Frye showed up bigtime. It's just amazing how dumb some are here that are blaming Channing.

Also, you can't blame the refs. Did anyone think the Suns would shoot more free throws in this game? They missed nine free throws, make a few more and they probably win.

This series is not over. They proved they can beat LA and I have a feeling we are going to see a pissed off Suns team on Saturday.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score

says a lot about how their fan base is. I've observed other forums, never registered...just love to see their outlook, whether we win or lose, I peruse.

I found that a good majority of the concreted members of Spurs forum members...brushed off the trolls and their responses were hilarious.

Laker's forum fans are some of the biggest, arrogant and pompous, immature pricks out there.....no doubt.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
I would laugh if there was IP trace and find out this guy is in another state like Maine cheering for a trendy bandwagon team like the lakers.

Should be. Most message boards have them. I do that all the time on another board...

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
artest just had to much momentum going there, his mass > than jrich.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can live with that loss. We played like crap again. Hey, our boys know they can win in LA, lets get a win at home and take it to em in staples.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This series is not over. They proved they can beat LA and I have a feeling we are going to see a pissed off Suns team on Saturday.

Actually, I think they did more than prove they can win in LA. They raised some major questions in LA's mind. This Lakers team was supremely confident after game 2 and I doubt they feel that way tonight.

Steve

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Frye shouldn't feel bad. After the game, the guys on TNT said Nash and Frye showed up bigtime. It's just amazing how dumb some are here that are blaming Channing.

Also, you can't blame the refs. Did anyone think the Suns would shoot more free throws in this game? They missed nine free throws, make a few more and they probably win.

Can't disagree with anything you've said...

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
I can live with that loss. We played like crap again. Hey, our boys know they can win in LA, lets get a win at home and take it to em in staples.

Played like crap in first half. Second half, all heart.

Amare = poop.

We'll pick it back up in Phx and light 'em up. Than we'll steal one in L.A. for the finals.

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score

I agree. Channing played pretty well for us tonight. It's actually great to be able to say again that Channing played well. My only gripe is the few shots that he took late in the game. Personally, I don't think he should be shooting 3's late in the game when we are down. Just my feelings. But overall a good game from him. Glad to see he has his swag back.

LostInTexas

Rookie
Reaction score
I would lol, but it's not funny, I'm gonna go bang my head against a wall for an hour or two.

:bang::bang::bang:

A common theme with play off runs. But we will get over this hump. We made the playoffs when they said it couldn't be done.
We SWEPT SA when they said it couldn't be done.
We have pushed LA in to a game 6 when they said it couldn't be done.
Now THEY say we Can't beat LA well this Suns team has a nasty habit of making people eat their words. GO SUNS WIN GAME 6!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05