Playoffs 2010: Western Conf Finals, Game 5 – Suns At Lakers Game Thread

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
what are you guys doing to get over this loss, i'm just so upset we lost, I know we would have probally lost in ot but just sucks worse to get beat by a lucky put back :(. Well no watching espn tonight or tomorrow ugh...

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game didn't prove it to me, these playoffs did. He's had one good game and 2 or 3 average games throughout these playoffs and the rest have all been substandard.

Steve

Well yeah. He blows up for a couple and then plays like a starts with a P and ends with Ussy the rest of the time.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
as bad as everything went against us, ft/s', refs, technicals', missed/bad shots, rebounds

we were in there. suns had lapses throughout, but it came down to making freethrows. thats it.
most of the players had their ups and down throughout the game. great game and effort on both sides.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
No one should be blaming the refs. I thought they were decent for being in LA. On to game 6.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
what are you guys doing to get over this loss, i'm just so upset we lost, I know we would have probally lost in ot but just sucks worse to get beat by a lucky put back :(. Well no watching espn tonight or tomorrow ugh...

lol I'm talking to my friends on ASFN. What else can we do?

I need a hug or something. Whats that saying? I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue? :sad:

No one should be blaming the refs. I thought they were decent for being in LA. On to game 6.

I agree.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score

forum - helps me all the time after a sun's loss.

came back earlier from doing a tour at Florence prison....everybody there has t.v's in their cells and from what I heard from the Warden....it gets crazy down there, lots of lakers fans, lots of sun's fans......he said, tonight's going to be crazy...(he avoided the word "riot" lol) he also said, he finds it funny that if the inmate is a laker's fan...no matter who he is cheering for, he's always going to be covered in orange;)

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as bad as everything went against us, ft/s', refs, technicals', missed/bad shots, rebounds

we were in there. suns had lapses throughout, but it came down to making freethrows. thats it.
most of the players had their ups and down throughout the game. great game and effort.

The refs weren't against us. Considering it was in LA they called it pretty well. We lost because we gave up 19 offensive rebounds.

Pure and simple. Our starting PF should be ashamed of himself and his 4 freaking rebounds. If I went to work and crapped all over myself like him I would be fired.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
suns were about to runaway with it, score was 19-11.

then the refs showed up.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Frye is being interviewed right now. The guy is taking the loss badly...sounds choked up and a bit teary eyed. It wasn't his fault, not sure why he is taking blame. I'd blame Dudley and Jrich before Frye.

Kinda feel bad for Frye.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The refs weren't against us. Considering it was in LA they called it pretty well. We lost because we gave up 19 offensive rebounds.

Pure and simple. Our starting PF should be ashamed of himself and his 4 freaking rebounds. If I went to work and crapped all over myself like him I would be fired.

This.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lopez 2 rebounds 0pts!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes. Yeah RoLo wasn't great. RoLo also isn't talking about how he wants to be played the Max and no one should question his dedication and heart.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
My brothers this was a tough loss. We will win game 6 and 7.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
And I'm back with the quickness.

I'll do this all day long. Got plenty of more email addresses.

Can't face the fact that your Suns are just plain "lucky"?

How sad and pathetic.

LostInTexas

Rookie
Reaction score
This team is not good for my health. That being said Game 6 is Saturday, Win or go home.

Looking back if this is the result of crappy shooting, missed free throws and worse officiating(early on in the game twords the end they got balanced a bit more) I can't wait to see what we will do on a regular night.

GO SUNS!

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score

interesting. Lakers tonight did not beat the suns by skill tonight. Think about it. where is the crushing double digit lead win?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Literally 3 seconds to ban you that time.

I got all night. Enjoy the re-reg process clown.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frye is being interviewed right now. The guy is taking the loss badly...sounds choked up and a bit teary eyed. It wasn't his fault, not sure why he is taking blame. I'd blame Dudley and Jrich before Frye.

Kinda feel bad for Frye.

It was a good interview. His point was that he shouldn't have wasted time blocking out, he should have just gone after the ball. He did a good job of taking the focus off of Jason.

For my money, Frye outplayed Amare.

Steve