Denver
KC
LA Chargers
Washington
Atlanta
New Orleans
Arizona

Bolded teams he’d start in 2WR sets.
Hmm, don’t think he starts over shakir and coleman or Pittman and downs, or Ridley/boyd/nuke, or rashee rice/hollywood, or London and Mooney, or olave and shaheed, and I don’t think he starts over iosovos. That removes five teams from the 2 wr set and two from even the 3 wr convo imo.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Chargers really don’t have fans so nothing to worry about on that front
You'll be surprised if you're in Glendale on Monday night. There are Chargers fans that live here and a lot of fans still in San Diego which is a quick 5-hour drive from Glendale. Mix that with plenty of Cardinals fans willing to sell their seats and there will be plenty of Chargers fans in attendance - in prime time, too.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You'll be surprised if you're in Glendale on Monday night. There are Chargers fans that live here and a lot of fans still in San Diego which is a quick 5-hour drive from Glendale. Mix that with plenty of Cardinals fans willing to sell their seats and there will be plenty of Chargers fans in attendance - in prime time, too.
You are spot on.... Arizona fans are some of the worst sell outs in the NFL fan base, especially when things aren't going well...

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
More likely the stadium is 1/3 empty.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Maaaan, it's disgusting at this point. His ineptitude is hidden only by the abysmal perfomance of the pass rush. He has been straight trash truck juice from game 1.
His numbers with AZ is pretty much inline with his career numbers. Not sure what people thought they were getting with SMB.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Who could have seen this coming?
The best available pass rusher this off season, who was had for a song, Brian Burns has 3 sacks, 6 TFL, 6 QB hits, 5 passes defended and a forced fumble.

But, hey we have Gardeck and cap space and I should be happy with that. At least that's what I was told.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
I don’t know what the rest of the season will bring — and I’m not thrilled with the record — but I’m buoyed by the fact that the teams the Cards have played are 19-14 at this point. Only one of those teams has a losing record at 1-4. Maybe they’ll get some injured players back and turn the season around. Who knows.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SMB is on the injured list with a hurt neck. I think we all saw the play in which he hurt his neck. It was when he completely lost his place on the field and spun his head around trying to find the WR and the ball, couldn't, and gave up a TD. SMH.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
SMB is on the injured list with a hurt neck. I think we all saw the play in which he hurt his neck. It was when he completely lost his place on the field and spun his head around trying to find the WR and the ball, couldn't, and gave up a TD. SMH.
First time I have seen a DB try to break up a pass play with a spinarooni.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22