Question for Cards fans

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey all!

Vikes fan back again. So who are you rooting for tonight between the Eagles and Dallas? If Dallas loses and you guys win tomorrow, the Cards come to the metrodome.

Is this something you want to happen considering your probably going to get creamed if you do?

:D

CardEd

Registered
Reaction score
if that's the case, we'll keep rolling the Norris division like we have been all year

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering that the last time the Cards and Vikes played it was YOUR team that got creamed, I'm not that concerned. ;)

However, I am rooting for Dallas. I think the Cards will have an easier time with the Saints. I know a bunch of fans are rooting for the Eagles in hopes that the Cards get to host another NFC championship game.

Oh, and I live with a Dallas fan and don't want to hear crying for the next week should Dallas be one and done. :)

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
gotta love the passive/aggressive trolling

I think no matter who it is that goes to Minnesota next week -- they beat the Vikings handily

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Cards have the ability win vs. Anyteam is these playoffs and no matchup scares me. I hate Dallas more than any team in any sport and hope the eagles embarass them.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd rather Dallas win, we match up better with them then we do Philly. Also, if Dallas loses yet another first round playoff game there's a chance Wade Phillips gets fired, especially with some big name coaches available. If they beat the Eagles in the playoffs then I think he buys himself another year and IMO he's an anchor tied around that talented roster's neck. That roster really should be more of a contender than they have been lately.

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
gotta love the passive/aggressive trolling

I think no matter who it is that goes to Minnesota next week -- they beat the Vikings handily

Don't be a hater just because your star receiver really wishes he could play for MN. ;)

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
I want the Cardinals to beat the Packers. I'm rooting against Dallas because that is something I do and if the Eagles advance to the NFC CHampionship game against us it will be in our nest. I might be more confident in our chances against NO but really do not care. That is out of our control. Every team controls their own destiny now, just not necessarily the road which must be travelled to get there. I want to play the Vikings or the Saints, that is all that matters.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Don't be a hater just because your star receiver really wishes he could play for MN. ;)

he had a chance to be a free agent after this season and passed, so I don't think he wanted to play in Minn that badly.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Cheering for the Eagles. Has nothing to do with the lame a$$ Vikqueens and scumbag Farve. We just would like to host the NFC championship game.

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
Considering that the last time the Cards and Vikes played it was YOUR team that got creamed, I'm not that concerned. ;)

Legit point Jersey Girl. The Vikes laid down for that game. But any given Sunday. I seem to recall the Vikes coming in to AZ last year and putting the spank on the Cards with Tarvaris frickin Jackson at the helm and the Cards went on to respectivelly represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

You don't want to play the Vikes at home. Trust me.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey! Rooster...

Hope you're doing well. As for tonights' game. I hate 'em BOTH :mad:so I'll smile BIG tomorrow knowing one of them is DONE!! :D As for your Vikings, they've been my 2nd fav. team for as long as I've been a football fan (42+years now). I go all the way back to the days of Joe Kapp, Dave Osborne, and Bill Brown. I miss watching Viking S*N*O*W games! Anyways, I LUV' my Cards and ALWAYS hope for the BEST! It's already been a GREAT year! We've got a SHOT and that's all I can ask for. BUT, IF the Cards do get knocked out at some point, then I'll start rooting for a team & a city that's the under-dog. (NOT HAPPY that Cincy got beat today.) Anyways, a Cardinal/Viking match-up sounds GREAT to me! Take Care! Mark :)

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score

Actually, we really do because that means we beat the Packers tomorrow. My question to you is do you hope to face Dallas,GB or the Cardinals next week?

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
Hope you're doing well. As for tonights' game. I hate 'em BOTH :mad:so I'll smile BIG tomorrow knowing one of them is DONE!! :D As for your Vikings, they've been my 2nd fav. team for as long as I've been a football fan (42+years now). I go all the way back to the days of Joe Kapp, Dave Osborne, and Bill Brown. I miss watching Viking S*N*O*W games! Anyways, I LUV' my Cards and ALWAYS hope for the BEST! It's already been a GREAT year! We've got a SHOT and that's all I can ask for. BUT, IF the Cards do get knocked out at some point, then I'll start rooting for a team & a city that's the under-dog. (NOT HAPPY that Cincy got beat today.) Anyways, a Cardinal/Viking match-up sounds GREAT to me! Take Care! Mark :)

Hey Mark! Hows it going? The Cards became my second favorite team once they got Fitz. The guy is a complete stud and helped Sidney Rice so much this offseason. I've always liked Warner too. His story is awesome!

Good luck tomorrow! Kick some packer azz! I hate them!

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
Wow! Philly is getting it handed to them....again. The only thing that would be sweeter than knocking the packers out of the playoffs would be to knock the cowgirls out. I can't stand that team either.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Legit point Jersey Girl. The Vikes laid down for that game. But any given Sunday. I seem to recall the Vikes coming in to AZ last year and putting the spank on the Cards with Tarvaris frickin Jackson at the helm and the Cards went on to respectivelly represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

And the Cards didn't play their starters last week for the vast majority of the game against Green Bay, so your "How'd that work out for you last week" comment is mute.

We can talk past games forever, ie when the Cards knocked the Vikes outta the playoffs a few years back, though all that really matters is right now. So, why not post something about how you think the teams will match up SHOULD they play against each other? Trolling and insults are not allowed on this board as you know since you have been here before, though debating real football issues is encouraged by all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05