Question for Cards fans

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Um........speaking of pathetic posts....

I have always been Rooster7. You don't HAVE to read $hit. If you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that. There happens to be some members of this board that I like to talk to. You are just one of the 3% that comes off as a complete jerk. So please, don't read anything I post and let me talk to the 97% that have a clue.

Who the hell do you think you are?
Do you think for a nanosecond you can come on here with your visqueen crap and talk that way to a long time respected member of this board?
PISS OFF TROLL!!!!

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
Who the hell do you think you are?
Do you think for a nanosecond you can come on here with your visqueen crap and talk that way to a long time respected member of this board?
PISS OFF TROLL!!!!

3% Club President?

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
President AND cyber tough guy??

Look I'm not on here to offend and if you read through the thread, I believe you will see that. When I get attacked, I have the right to respond.

But if you really want to "fight" over the internet lets do it. :stick: :hulk:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
President AND cyber tough guy??

Look I'm not on here to offend and if you read through the thread, I believe you will see that. When I get attacked, I have the right to respond.

But if you really want to "fight" over the internet lets do it. :stick: :hulk:

Let's see "Rooster7".
I live here! I joined this board a year ago and have 70 something posts.
You are a visqueen TROLL.
Yes! I am calling you a TROLL.
Your first post on this thread disresrected the Cardinals and then you went on to disrespect long standing members of this board!
TROLL, TROLL, TROLL!!!

DevilDon

Reaction score
Hey Rooster you silly little girl, he's not my HERO and if he is yours you have a serious disconnect with reality dude.
Robin Young once said "I'm no Hero, the guy who makes 20K a year and supports a family of four is a hero, I just play baseball"
yep, If you think Brent is my hero you're just plain wrong, I ran into him at a bank once, he looked at me like I might have asked for an autograph, this was in '97. I just said "hey".
I mean, would you have offered to wash his car? That's how it is in Green Bay, we run into one another fan and "hero". That goof was never my hero.
I like him but who the foook is Brent compared to the entire history of the NFL? Seems you've bought into it, you think he's the NFL Jesus. What a weirdo you are.
Do you want Brent to be your Daddy? C'mon dude, he's a good QB even HOF but he's no father like my father was, the guy just has a job which puts him in the limelight. Do you think he's a better man than your father?
So, yea, he's a turncoat and a dirtbag, and thiniks he's above the entire history of the game. Do I like him? Fooooook no, dirtbag first class. I'd have loved him if he played for any other team except in the NFC North and he and I both know it.
Dirtbag, piss on the fans, you like the guy? Fine, you're a fool, you Minny fans mean nothing to him and you're the bigger fool for thinking so.

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Rooster you silly little girl, he's not my HERO and if he is yours you have a serious disconnect with reality dude.
Robin Young once said "I'm no Hero, the guy who makes 20K a year and supports a family of four is a hero, I just play baseball"
yep, If you think Brent is my hero you're just plain wrong, I ran into him at a bank once, he looked at me like I might have asked for an autograph, this was in '97. I just said "hey".
I mean, would you have offered to wash his car? That's how it is in Green Bay, we run into one another fan and "hero". That goof was never my hero.
I like him but who the foook is Brent compared to the entire history of the NFL? Seems you've bought into it, you think he's the NFL Jesus. What a weirdo you are.
Do you want Brent to be your Daddy? C'mon dude, he's a good QB even HOF but he's no father like my father was, the guy just has a job which puts him in the limelight. Do you think he's a better man than your father?
So, yea, he's a turncoat and a dirtbag, and thiniks he's above the entire history of the game. Do I like him? Fooooook no, dirtbag first class. I'd have loved him if he played for any other team except in the NFC North and he and I both know it.
Dirtbag, piss on the fans, you like the guy? Fine, you're a fool, you Minny fans mean nothing to him and you're the bigger fool for thinking so.

OMG. Read the thread and see how I feel about Bret Favre before you speak.

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
Let's see "Rooster7".
I live here! I joined this board a year ago and have 70 something posts.
You are a visqueen TROLL.
Yes! I am calling you a TROLL.
Your first post on this thread disresrected the Cardinals and then you went on to disrespect long standing members of this board!
TROLL, TROLL, TROLL!!!

Sorry that I only have 70 something posts. That is actually quite a bit considering I have a LIFE and don't live on message boards like some people with 8000 something posts.

You really hurt my feelings when you emphasize and repeat the word TROLL. How will I ever get over that???

Just an FYI, everytime the 3% club chimes in, I get private messages from "long standing members of this board" apologizing and saying that people like you don't represent all and that I shouldn't let people like you deter me from visiting here. :p

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Sorry that I only have 70 something posts. That is actually quite a bit considering I have a LIFE and don't live on message boards like some people with 8000 something posts.

You really hurt my feelings when you emphasize and repeat the word TROLL. How will I ever get over that???

Just an FYI, everytime the 3% club chimes in, I get private messages from "long standing members of this board" apologizing and saying that people like you don't represent all and that I shouldn't let people like you deter me from visiting here. :p

You come here to pimp the visqueens and nothing else. I frankly could care less about your so called life.

I would love to see those messages. Please, please post them!

I am a "3%er"?
You come on here and disrespect the Cardinals and members of this board and then imply that you in fact have the backing of the majority of this board is laughable at best.
Yes, I use the word TROLL. Simply because it's applicable.

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
You come here to pimp the visqueens and nothing else. I frankly could care less about your so called life.

I would love to see those messages. Please, please post them!

I am a "3%er"?
You come on here and disrespect the Cardinals and members of this board and then imply that you in fact have the backing of the majority of this board is laughable at best.
Yes, I use the word TROLL. Simply because it's applicable.

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be rooting for the Cards to win, you idiot.

Yes, I use the word IDIOT. Simply because it's applicable.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Trolls to the left of me, haters to the right.
Here we go!
Back in the playoffs again.

Nice Song.

Hey if you throw salt over your left shoulder the trolls will scream that their skin is burning and run away.

Morton Salt for every Cardinal fan. !

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
LMAO Good Job O. Hey should we get 3% patches like the Hells Angels have 1% patches for our jerseys? And yes Vikesqueen. I am a cyber tough guy but the reality is that when I step from behind this computer I would still whoop your ass so call it what you want. ***** ass troll

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
LMAO Good Job O. Hey should we get 3% patches like the Hells Angels have 1% patches for our jerseys? And yes Vikesqueen. I am a cyber tough guy but the reality is that when I step from behind this computer I would still whoop your ass so call it what you want. ***** ass troll

Pack a lunch cyber tyson. You're gonna need it.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
well the pukes match up well in this game(if they can stop AD). that will be the key. the cowboys have a big Oline that should be able hang with the minny dlineman. the cowboys are playing with a lot of balance on offense and their defense will kill brett if they can stop the run. they always kill brett LOL! i hope his last game is against dallas. it will only be fitting. you can change cities, but you can't escape old man LOL! he should of stayed in the AFC to try and avoid dallas.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Hey all!

Vikes fan back again. So who are you rooting for tonight between the Eagles and Dallas? If Dallas loses and you guys win tomorrow, the Cards come to the metrodome.

Is this something you want to happen considering your probably going to get creamed if you do?

:D
well the vikes better protect your boy or he might be done before halftime.