Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 11-26-23

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else notice the offense is hand the ball to Connor or have Murray throw from the pocket. Few called rollouts, no screens, virtually no motion, no QB draws or called QB runs; totally vanilla. This is what I’d expect in a pre-season game. Say what you want about tanking, does it really seem they’re all in to win?
I'm really surprised at the lack of movement and RPOs

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler's reads are the worst part of his game.

He determines too many throws pre snap and throws them no matter what.

Threw that 3rd down pass short into coverage when he had Dortch open outside.

He's still not going anywhere.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
I’d love to see how this franchise argues against Wilks’ racist firing after his one 3-13 season while letting Gannon survive what might be an even more pathetic 2-15 season?
Wilks buried himself when he blamed players after every loss. That team also had NO fight. Not like this one does right now, but they have been in most games this year unlike the Wilks team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is everything racist? Wilks team was the worst offense AND defense in the NFL and the team played with zero effort
Not everything is racist. I just want to see how they defend the difference. Wilks, somehow, was given worse talent. He never had a Kyler Murray for 8 games. Hell, he never even had a Dobbs. Or an O-line. Or a D-line.

And give it time… by end of season, this team may be challenging for worst O and D in the league.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Williams having worst game. Is 27 the guy they just elevated

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22