Refs....Total BS

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The refs were way too much of a factor, thats true. But the score should have been Steelers leading. Even if we forget about the safety that shouldnt have been; the score should have been 24-23 Steelers (adding the 4 points on the opening drive FG that should have been a TD). Santonio's catch never should have had to have been a game winner. That said, good teams overcome bad calls, and the Steelers did it again, and pulled off winning #6.

All that said, good game Cardinals! I knew it would be. It lived up to the billing. I'm glad my Steelers won though!

What the hell u talking about? 4 points on the opening drive...they reviewed the damn play. The Steelers are loved by the media and they have many more fans....they screwed us in every way. CHeck out yahoo and see if you impressed everyone.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it not also agaist the rules for an O lineman to pull a player into the end zone?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I think going forward since our newfound success and all that the board should seriously look at having to approve new posters so that when you ban someone for kicking you when you are down they stay gone.

It's really nothing we've had to deal with before but maybe now is the time to think about it, just saying.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Calls were bad on both sides but the incessant holding calls on the Cards(everytime they got any momentum going) was blatant....this game was directed by the zebras like a movie at times it seemed.
Having said that, E. James chop block?...no.
Roethlesberger throwing the ball away to NOBODY a couple times with no call.....ahhhh memories of Tom Brady doing the same to catapult his butt into SB lore 8 yrs ago....puke.
The Steeler defenders leading with the helmet throughout the first half.......oh sorry i forgot, they're the #1 defense....hmmm i wonder why....
Meh...the referees didn't determine the winner tonight IMO but they made damn well sure we knew they were on the field throwing flags around at crucial times ALL GAME LONG.
Disgusting.

Reaction score
Screw you.

I'm not going to respond to that comment, other than to say I gave the Cards their props in another thread.

Don't be like Seahawks fans and whine for years about the officiating. Your Cardinals play impressed me much more than the Seahawks. I was glued to my tv the whole game. You guys are better than that!

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I'm not going to respond to that comment, other than to say I gave the Cards their props in another thread.

Don't be like Seahawks fans and whine for years about the officiating. Your Cardinals play impressed me much more than the Seahawks. I was glued to my tv the whole game. You guys are better than that!

yES we are. It's a bitter loss. See you down the road sometime.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
For gods sake how can you miss using the ball as prop for a celebration? And not reviewing the last play of the game which was CLEARLY a forward pass. Ugh. Freakin useless officials.