Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two fouls already on Harden.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
First play they get Ayton isolated on Harden in the paint and they can’t even get him the ball.

PG problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Booker wide open missed the rim?

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Ayton could score 35 in this game easy if the Suns had a good PG that could just feed him the ball.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time we pass the ball on the perimeter I halfway expect to see the ball stolen. We have to tighten that up.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton could score 35 in this game easy if the Suns had a good PG that could just feed him the ball.

If he was stronger catching the ball he could score 35 even with our weak passing guards.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time we pass the ball on the perimeter I halfway expect to see the ball stolen. We have to tighten that up.

That's been a problem for the Suns with defenders playing the passing lanes.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
I liked okobo when we drafted him but the more he plays the more I just want him off the team

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I wish Bridges had JJs confidence.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note to James Jones, DO NOT trade Josh Jackson. He is going to be special if we are patient. I know he makes it difficult at times for us to be patient but let's be smart for once.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note to James Jones, DO NOT trade Josh Jackson. He is going to be special if we are patient. I know he makes it difficult at times for us to be patient but let's be smart for once.

Times 1000.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's been a problem for the Suns with defenders playing the passing lanes.

Sure but we give them a lot of reasons to play the passing lanes like that. I don't know if that's because of Koko's scheme or if these guys just don't understand how quick the NBA defenders are but it happens in every game.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

It would be comparable to when the Sonics traded Scottie Pippen for Olden Polynice.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never really thought about it but announcer said Bridges is older than Booker.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Sure but we give them a lot of reasons to play the passing lanes like that. I don't know if that's because of Koko's scheme or if these guys just don't understand how quick the NBA defenders are but it happens in every game.
Lazy passes.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is where I hope the leadership of a point guard would help.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 1st quarter:

Rockets 32 - Suns 28

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

if it happens every game... at this point in the season... that's a coaching problem one way or another for the most part, IMO. either he's not adjusting his offense (if you can call it that) or he's not getting through to his players to adjust. Either way, it's an issue this far into the season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never really thought about it but announcer said Bridges is older than Booker.

This fact is what worries me about Bridges really breaking out as a big-time player for us, who was supposed to be more NBA ready than almost anyone in the draft.