Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holmes is playing well inside.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This fact is what worries me about Bridges really breaking out as a big-time player for us, who was supposed to be more NBA ready than almost anyone in the draft.

His game is close to NBA ready, I don't think his body is there yet. But I'm more than happy with him as a rookie. I agree he might not have the ceiling we hope but I think at worst he'll be an above average starter that plays both ends.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This fact is what worries me about Bridges really breaking out as a big-time player for us, who was supposed to be more NBA ready than almost anyone in the draft.

I still think Bridges will be good. Don't want to talk about the lack of a point guard too much but he will get Bridges open shots where he will excel.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it happens every game... at this point in the season... that's a coaching problem one way or another for the most part, IMO. either he's not adjusting his offense (if you can call it that) or he's not getting through to his players to adjust. Either way, it's an issue this far into the season.

I do think scheme has a lot to do with it. They don't seem to have enough separation on top to get those passes through even if they put a little more heat on it. I don't know what I'm talking about here but I can't help but wonder if it's an offense that works in Euro ball but with players a half step quicker in the NBA, it doesn't. But OTOH, in Koko's defense, we've had what, 5 or 6 different starters at the point so far? And none of them good.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still think Bridges will be good. Don't want to talk about the lack of a point guard too much but he will get Bridges open shots where he will excel.

I think he'll be very good but every time I watch him play I can't help but wonder what he could be if we could loan him to Pop for a season.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Faried bought out by Nets. I'm still shaking my head about the lack of trade value.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he'll be very good but every time I watch him play I can't help but wonder what he could be if we could loan him to Pop for a season.

This applies to a lot of other Suns players as well like Josh Jackson.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Every team doubles Booker as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Their offense is good, even though they are not hitting three point shots, but they have to tighten up their defense.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wi-fi is running slow tonight for some reason so these comments aren't exactly timely but here goes. So now, Harden is allowed to dribble the ball above his head? And Ayton needs to stop worrying about the fact he missed an open jumper and either get back or follow the ball. He missed one that he could have easily had if he'd taken one step forward. Oh, and what's new, these refs suck.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope the Suns are not show casing Jackson. It's a passing thought. NO.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wi-fi is running slow tonight for some reason so these comments aren't exactly timely but here goes. So now, Harden is allowed to dribble the ball above his head? And Ayton needs to stop worrying about the fact he missed an open jumper and either get back or follow the ball. He missed one that he could have easily had if he'd taken one step forward. Oh, and what's new, these refs suck.

I'm about ready to change computers because of this so could it be the forum?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halftime:

Rockets 63 - Suns 56

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's possible, I hadn't thought of that. But it is annoying that's for sure. I've tried everything I can think of on my end.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score

It is the forum. Everything else is running fine, but the forum is dragging. I don't see any packet loss or high latency when I ping it, even with large packets, but something is definitely off.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Seeing some latency now for sure:
Ping statistics for 104.31.72.134:
Packets: Sent = 100, Received = 100, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 20ms, Maximum = 133ms, Average = 25ms

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Faried is playing for the Rockets and playing well.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All right. Harden has 3 personal fouls.