Seahawks @ Cardinals prediction thread. 10/17

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We blow them out. Sure, some of the players are gone from last year's debacle but many of them are still here and if they have any pride, tonight will show it. Okay, that's a little unfair, pride by itself won't win much of anything. But, pride should be enough to make up for the difference between the two of us given that it's a short week at our place. They are better than us but I don't think they are enough better. They shall know our WRATH! :koolaid:

Steve

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you were from Mars and you were given 2 unidentified teams to choose from - based on either Madden, PFF or Outsider ratings - who would you pick?

With the understanding that we've got Fitz, Dansby, PP21, HB etc. and that "anything can happen on any given Thursday" I'd still,have to take the 'Hawks based on QB, running attack and turnover ratios alone.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
1) cards are still hurting from the physical loss to the Niners, mentally & physically

2) Palmer hasn't played that well for more than a half since the 1st qtr in Nawlins

3) we still suck at converting offensive 3rd downs, which allows you to score points

4) Cards are 1-7 in division games since last year, with the 1 win against Hawks :bang::D

The Cards D should make this a game for about a half or more, but until they can prove they can beat an NFC West team I'm not picking them. I think we can win because of our D, but it's gonna take a big game from #3.

Hawks 24

:bang:

Big Red 13

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards 14, Seahawks 24. :shrug: At least we're one week closer to bye week and a potential change at qb. :shrug:

Buckybird

Reaction score
Cards 14, Seahawks 24. :shrug: At least we're one week closer to bye week and a potential change at qb. :shrug:

We've got close predictions. :D

Always the fans best answer to winning...the 2nd string QB. ;)
I will assure you Stanton isn't or never will be as good as Palmer IMO.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We just need to keep it close, or simply blow them out. As long as we have more points at the end I'll be happy.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Road teams historically have struggled on Thursday games. Cards have revenge on its mind from the debacle in Seattle last season. Seattle's o-line is banged up. Their WRs and TE are crap, which means the secondary can play single coverage and contain Skittles. This will be somewhat of a pitchers dual with 2 really good defenses, but I think AZ pulls off the upset by the slimmest of margins.

21-20 Cards

YAMON!!

And we are going to work on not turning the ball over this week.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Cards better not run lots of m2m or Wilson might kill us scrambling in the run game & big pass plays. Mix up Bowles, mix it up!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We blow them out. Sure, some of the players are gone from last year's debacle but many of them are still here and if they have any pride, tonight will show it. Okay, that's a little unfair, pride by itself won't win much of anything. But, pride should be enough to make up for the difference between the two of us given that it's a short week at our place. They are better than us but I don't think they are enough better. They shall know our WRATH! :koolaid:

Steve

Don't quit your day job.

Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser