SF - Game thread

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow i'm still shaking all over man that was one hell of a defensive stop I was sure the 49ers were going to score thank god cause there would be f bombs left and right if they blew this one. NICE JOB DEFENSE ON THE 4TH DOWN PLAY VERY NICE SWEET WIN 6-3 BABY

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I went through two T-shirts in this game Hulkamania style.

Seriously, I am not kidding. As per usual, my wife is disgusted with me right now.

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
I went through two T-shirts in this game Hulkamania style.

Seriously, I am not kidding. As per usual, my wife is disgusted with me right now.

My heart rate is 150 and both my roommates are now wide awake.. but who cares.. WE WON

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy effing crap there is no way that we just stopped them on that last play - i still cant believe it... and i am STILL waiting for a flag to be thrown somehow....

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
This team has taken years off my life! But we won! Hell yes! 6-3!

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
holy effing crap there is no way that we just stopped them on that last play - i still cant believe it... and i am STILL waiting for a flag to be thrown somehow....

We stopped them? Or they stopped themselves? What in the name of God could Singltary have been thinking to give the ball to anyone other then Gore at the end? We stunk from start to finish. I'm exhausted but almost equally pissed at how bad they played.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now I could sleep tonight.

Gameball goes to to Mike Singletary.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have KTAR on right now and they were interviewing Clark Haggans. When they asked him what he thought of Shaun Hill after seeing him for the first time there was a long pause before he gave a nice answer. I don't think he was very impressed with the 49ers new QB.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Congrads guys. Just a heartbreaking lost ....

You still spike the ball and then run a play. I dont know I just expected a spike so Martz can draw up a play instead of time running off...And Michael Robinson does not work. I guess we didnt realize that in St. Louis in 2006 when the game was on the line.

Heartbreaking loss, another losing season (for sure now), and just too many mistakes once again. We did play better, great first half but second half we unraveled and I didnt expect that from a Singletary team with two weeks to prepare. Our guys did play their hearts out but Im tired of these stupid "moral victories".

Either way guys congrads and hope you guys do something in the playoffs, you guys do deserve it

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
That Sh*t is not right, it's not, seriously that was evil and horrible and I'm in shock.

It was Kornholio blathering on and on and on and we were going to lose, then win, then oh no lose then we won.

Words cannot express this.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
BTW, WTF is up with the officials in this game? Horrible on both teams, seriously NFL get your heads out of your ***

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05