SF - Game thread

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
BTW, WTF is up with the officials in this game? Horrible on both teams, seriously NFL get your heads out of your ***

The refs had NOOOOOO CLUE on what they were doing tonight. Why did they pick up the flag for the TE moving on the spike before the last play. Simply amazing how bad much worse the refs appear every week.

OP
OP
English on tour

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
The refs had NOOOOOO CLUE on what they were doing tonight. Why did they pick up the flag for the TE moving on the spike before the last play. Simply amazing how bad much worse the refs appear every week.

too right - the TE leg goes and sends him on his way - missed by the comms too but he goes first.

two calls on Q, one made one not were also shockers

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope someone puts that haggans stop on the 49ers at the goaline on youtube I want to watch that again and again :). Wow man I feel like i'm going to throw up just to much emotion to take this is a unreal night...... I was 100 percent sure the 49ers were going to score if they did a pa pass they probally would have. That was ahorrible play call and if your going to run give it Gore that is why you pay him. But wow very nice unreal now I can sleep tonight

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so wired up, I just took a couple ambien just so I can get a couple hours sleep before work

JeesusKatyChrist that took alot out of me watching that figgen game.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have KTAR on right now and they were interviewing Clark Haggans. When they asked him what he thought of Shaun Hill after seeing him for the first time there was a long pause before he gave a nice answer. I don't think he was very impressed with the 49ers new QB.
The Cards corners got worked by that same QB.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
too right - the TE leg goes and sends him on his way - missed by the comms too but he goes first.

two calls on Q, one made one not were also shockers

Yeah horrible officials tonight. The non call on Bruce in the Endzone in the first half or the one where they said no flag because the ball was tipped lol it wasnt even close to being tipped. There were more but cant think off the top of my head...Bad calls went to both teams

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah horrible officials tonight. The non call on Bruce in the Endzone in the first half or the one where they said no flag because the ball was tipped lol it wasnt even close to being tipped. There were more but cant think off the top of my head...Bad calls went to both teams
The neutral zone call on A. Wilson was turrible.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Congrads guys. Just a heartbreaking lost ....

You still spike the ball and then run a play. I dont know I just expected a spike so Martz can draw up a play instead of time running off...And Michael Robinson does not work. I guess we didnt realize that in St. Louis in 2006 when the game was on the line.

Heartbreaking loss, another losing season (for sure now), and just too many mistakes once again. We did play better, great first half but second half we unraveled and I didnt expect that from a Singletary team with two weeks to prepare. Our guys did play their hearts out but Im tired of these stupid "moral victories".

Either way guys congrads and hope you guys do something in the playoffs, you guys do deserve it

Thanks. Appreciate the post. :thumbup:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since you are cool, and you hate the cowboys, I hope you stick around here.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

The tip call wouldn't have mattered because they ruled that their feet got tangle up, which they clearly did. The interference non-call was definitely a horrible non-call. I don't know what they were looking at on that one...

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I hope someone puts that haggans stop on the 49ers at the goaline on youtube I want to watch that again and again :). Wow man I feel like i'm going to throw up just to much emotion to take this is a unreal night...... I was 100 percent sure the 49ers were going to score if they did a pa pass they probally would have. That was ahorrible play call and if your going to run give it Gore that is why you pay him. But wow very nice unreal now I can sleep tonight
Same here... I stod up to walk away telling my wife they are going score now... glad I didn't and watched the entire beauty! They should have given to Gore the last carry.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score

Before the play all I could envision was Hill doing play action then floating a ball to a wide open Vernon Davis in the endzone.

young tone

Reaction score
The tip call wouldn't have mattered because they ruled that their feet got tangle up, which they clearly did. The interference non-call was definitely a horrible non-call. I don't know what they were looking at on that one...

Well I thought he had an arm around him but that wasnt the point I was making, they called it a tipped ball when it clearly wasnt tipped. I was just pointing out how inept the refs were tonight

young tone

Reaction score
Since you are cool, and you hate the cowboys, I hope you stick around here.

Thank you and yes I hate the Cowboys with a passion. I'll still be around and as much as our teams became rivals the last few years, I hope you guys do something in the playoffs. You guys as fans do deserve it.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Well I thought he had an arm around him but that wasnt the point I was making, they called it a tipped ball when it clearly wasnt tipped. I was just pointing out how inept the refs were tonight

Yeah not sure how the refs came up with that call. Maybe the ball came out fluttering and they jumped to that conclusion. I think the refs worst call of the game was that 'late hit' on Larry Fitzgerald.