SF - Game thread

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah not sure how the refs came up with that call. Maybe the ball came out fluttering and they jumped to that conclusion. I think the refs worst call of the game was that 'late hit' on Larry Fitzgerald.

Yeah Im not the one to blame the refs but both teams had horrendous calls called

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Yeah Im not the one to blame the refs but both teams had horrendous calls called

By the way Young Tone your avatar is awesome. That play is my number one non-cardinal football moment of all time. I could watch that highlight a billion times.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
By the way Young Tone your avatar is awesome. That play is my number one non-cardinal football moment of all time. I could watch that highlight a billion times.

Thank you and yeah it happened against the 'Girls :D

Now that our season is officially over, all I want is to beat the Rams and the Cowboys, thats it. I'll be at the Rams game next week and hope we take Dallas. Please football god thats all Im asking :beer:

Last edited:

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
That was ahorrible play call and if your going to run give it Gore that is why you pay him.

They should have given to Gore the last carry.
Wasn't Gore hurt with about :57 left in the game? I thought he was injured and had to be helped off the field. I remember them discussing the fact that there was no 10 second runoff for the injury timeout because the receiver got out of bounds.

I don't think Gore was an option at the end of the game.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Wasn't Gore hurt with about :57 left in the game? I thought he was injured and had to be helped off the field. I remember them discussing the fact that there was no 10 second runoff for the injury timeout because the receiver got out of bounds.

I don't think Gore was an option at the end of the game.

He was an option on the second to last play of the game. I don't see why he wouldn't be an option on THE last play.

I'm still in shock that it took them 24 seconds to spike the friggin ball. That's your ball game right there

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
against better judgement, I trotted me and my broke-ass back to my first game of the season and man, it's so much easier watching these games on pain-killers. I get all the elation, but none of the angst. that was great and what was even better was limping back to the car and just hearing the continued roar of the crowd as they streamed out of the stadium afterwards.

i'll probably be in hell tomorrow physically, but it was worth it.

what a fun season so far.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
against better judgement, I trotted me and my broke-ass back to my first game of the season and man, it's so much easier watching these games on pain-killers. I get all the elation, but none of the angst. that was great and what was even better was limping back to the car and just hearing the continued roar of the crowd as they streamed out of the stadium afterwards.

i'll probably be in hell tomorrow physically, but it was worth it.

what a fun season so far.

:D

Good to see ya buddy! Hope you start to feel MUCH better real soon! Need to so you can better enjoy this ride.