Shaq

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
9-20 FT's and 2-8 FG's.

Suns tied worst FT night since 1994......

That's 11 points given away at the line. That's how the game was lost. That, and some turnovers.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Good for you, our mod will allow you to torment us, and ban us when we try to put up a fight...so keep it up.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
oh **** already

This guy shows up and posts when the Suns struggle post-trade, leaves when they start playing well, and shows up and posts again this series.

If that's not the sign of a troll I don't know what is.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Its really not Shaq's fault we lost.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
This guy shows up and posts when the Suns struggle post-trade, leaves when they start playing well, and shows up and posts again this series.

If that's not the sign of a troll I don't know what is.

and yet, he's still here.

WTF, ban this fool already

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9-20 FT's and 2-8 FG's.

That's 11 points given away at the line. That's how the game was lost. That, and some turnovers.

I have always hated this dude too, you come hear because you are pissed wth Shaq and bcuz he threw your God (Riley) under the bus.

Shaq missed Free throw, so did Bell, Amare and Diaw.

Men, get lost already

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I don't like Shaq..

I haven't liked Shaq in a long time.. I have no respect for him..

With that in mind..

This loss is not on Shaq. Yes, he missed some free throws, but that's not the lone reason the Suns lost. It's a part of it yes, but the stat line doesn't show the hustle he put up out there, and the solid interior defense he brought to the game. Believe me, I'm chocking on my own bile by sticking up for Shaq, but I have to call it like I see it, and Shaq played a solid game. I'm not convinced the trade wasn't a good thing for Phoenix, Shaq has his problems, but the talent around him is questionable at best.

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
Joey Crawford was instructed not to call fouls on Duncan to give the appearance that he has moved on from last year.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
9-20 FT's and 2-8 FG's.

Dude...what is up with your vendetta with that guy, cheese and rice already!

I remember you edited out your own post when you first came here...talking about your complete and utter hatred for this guy, and you said things like...that's why Shaunie is divorcing him...than quickly edited that out.

c'mon man, why do you have to be a closet troll. If you hate shaq, you hate shaq, we get it already. You've posted some good informal posts in the past, why can't you be consistant....quit acting like the 2008 Phoenix Sun's Playoffs.

14 rings

Reaction score
I don't like Shaq..

With that in mind..

This loss is not on Shaq. Yes, he missed some free throws, but that's not the lone reason the Suns lost. It's a part of it yes, but the stat line doesn't show the hustle he put up out there, and the solid interior defense he brought to the game. Believe me, I'm chocking on my own bile by sticking up for Shaq, but I have to call it like I see it, and Shaq played a solid game. I'm not convinced the trade wasn't a good thing for Phoenix, Shaq has his problems, but the talent around him is questionable at best.

Agree with alot of this, and I hate Shaq as much as the next Lakers fan.

The one thing I will say that was confirmed to me is that he was a liability to this team, which is what I expected to happen at some point. His inability to stay out of foul trouble and inconsistency at the foul line makes him a liability at this stage of his career imo.

That being said, I don't fault the Suns for trying to make something happen either, I just don't think he happened to be the solution. Suns were also very v unlucky to run into the Spurs in the first round, especially when they won 55 games. Whatever team comes out of the West this year will certainly have earrned it.

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
I don't like Shaq..

With that in mind..

Shaq is done. DONE. He just spent the last gas in his tank.

Agree with alot of this, and I hate Shaq as much as the next Lakers fan.

The one thing I will say that was confirmed to me is that he was a liability to this team, which is what I expected to happen at some point. His inability to stay out of foul trouble and inconsistency at the foul line makes him a liability at this stage of his career imo.

That being said, I don't fault the Suns for trying to make something happen either, I just don't think he happened to be the solution. Suns were also very v unlucky to run into the Spurs in the first round, especially when they won 55 games. Whatever team comes out of the West this year will certainly have earrned it.
Geez, you Laker fans sure do have short term memories. I'm no fan of Shaq myself and was extremely skeptical of the trade from the beginning, but if he had helped my team win championships I really wouldn't give a damn what he was doing these days or how he said not so nice things about your favorite basketball team (or player) after he left. How many rings have the Lakers won since he left? Oh well, just my two cents.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
How many rings have the Lakers won since he left?

Same amount that the Suns have total. :p

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I really don't care what Shaq thinks/says about the Lakers, I just personally don't care for the way he conducts himself, that's all. I still think he's got some skills though, and I acknowledge his talent and respect his game. Truth is, I was never a huge Shaq fan, I supported him on the Lakers because he was winning rings for us, but during his tenure in LA he said a lot of things that made me dislike him. I don't wish bad things for the big guy though, I appreciate what he did in LA.

rgangel27

Rookie
Reaction score

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I really don't care what Shaq thinks/says about the Lakers, I just personally don't care for the way he conducts himself, that's all. I still think he's got some skills though, and I acknowledge his talent and respect his game. Truth is, I was never a huge Shaq fan, I supported him on the Lakers because he was winning rings for us, but during his tenure in LA he said a lot of things that made me dislike him. I don't wish bad things for the big guy though, I appreciate what he did in LA.

Stop it already... your starting to make me root for the Lakers.:cheers:

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Touchè! :)