So pissed at D'Antoni

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I know that ppl eventualy get tired but Shawn disappeared in the second half which means he was ineffective after 24 minutes of play. 24 minutes is not enough to lose steam. Phx learned from Dallas and decided to play the way that got them there. I think rose would have helped offensively but he is an easy target on defense. Nash was not tired. The team just choked- plain and simple.

I guess you didn't hear the post game interviews where Pop said he took out his bigs 'cause they were having trouble containing Marion and went to a smaller line up. Plus, he stopped getting the ball 'cause they wanted to use Kurt in the pick-n-pop more often. He still played great defense, rebounded, and did all the little things.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Basketball 101. Tired legs equal missed shots and we missed a lot of shots down the stretch last night.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll admit, Duncan does always get that look of "who me?", but so do a lot of other players.

By the way, in terms of GETTING fouled, Duncan gets his arms hammered repeatedely. You can actually hear it if you sit close enough. You don't get fouled like that when you're a spot up jump shooter.

duncan and the spurs do it most of the time. in game 4, they did it just about everytime. go re-watch the game.

now last night, ducan and the spurs knew they were under microscope, so i didn't usually see the "who me?" look with the arms up in disbelief. ducan,surprisingly raised his finger.

there's a difference between duncan and amare.

duncan:
wide eyed look
arms out in disbelief, like he was just busted w/ his mom.

amare:
sometimes screams out loud
or does his "and 1!" shout out

Arctic

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
D'Antoni is all xtra910 is talking about for a while now. Basically blaming game 5 all on him, as if there were no other factors. please.

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D'Antoni is all xtra910 is talking about for a while now. Basically blaming game 5 all on him, as if there were no there factors. please.

He is taking the high road. I commend him for that at least.

Wally

Registered
Reaction score
D'Antoni is all xtra910 is talking about for a while now. Basically blaming game 5 all on him, as if there were no other factors. please.

It's a crule world sometimes. I know I got caught up in the heat of the moment and blamed D'Antoni. Who knows what would have happened if KT was in the game at the end instead of LB. We'll never know - if it had worked, D'Antoni & LB would be the heros. Best bet is to put it behind us & move on to WCF after game 7.