So, uh, Fitz can't get separation?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He looked pretty damn separated on that bomb. In fact, he visibly pulled away from the underneath defender, outrunning him. That was a great great play from a great player.

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
heheh, me too, but that's besides the point!!

azdad1978 --> :offtopic:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
vince56 said:
He looked pretty damn separated on that bomb. In fact, he visibly pulled away from the underneath defender, outrunning him. That was a great great play from a great player.
Rob Konrad got good separation on his TD catch too.....

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
WOW!

Does anything our team does make you guys happy ? Are do you just enjoy being as difficult as possible about every topic on this board?

Fitz just single handedly won us a game, and we start pointing out his negative attributes?

Madness.

Fitz gets plenty of separation from his recievers....when he jumps a foot and a half over their out stretched arms.

Fitz is worth every penny, and thank goodness he was out on the field today.
:thumbup:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Rob Konrad got good separation on his TD catch too.....

That is because James Darling was picked off by Randy McMichael at the start of the play :rolleyes:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
English on tour said:
and Kasper would have had that catch :eek:

If Kasper is sooo good, and can make the kinds of plays Fitz does, then why is he not starting on any team in the NFL?

Why is he not going to be a sportscenter tonight during the NFL highlights?

:shrug:

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
RugbyMuffin said:
If Kasper is sooo good, and can make the kinds of plays Fitz does, then why is he not starting on any team in the NFL?

Rugby, chill, his comment was tongue-in-cheek.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vince56 said:
Fitz was open all day.

All day. Wide open.

I'm starting to feel like a lot of my complaints about Fitz were misguided because of who's throwing him the ball. Which admittedly many people tried to tell me before.

Williams is terrific, but Fitz' numbers are being held down by the QB and there's nothing he can do but keep making great catches when the ball is thrown his way.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
RugbyMuffin said:

i meant that if we took big ben we would have had Kasper out there today and that imo is not a good thing

this means i love Fitz :thumbup: and wouldnt swop him for the world (hope this clears things up)

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you Vince. Now I don't have to start a new thread about this.

The one thing I wish Josh would realize is the Fitz doesn't have to be open. He will get the ball over any cornerback. Just throw it to him.

I am glad we got Fitz. I just wish we had a QB that would use him more often.

I could do better getting the ball to Fitz. He never drops the ball. I haven't seen get out jumped our lose a battle for a toss up once this year.

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
KingofCards said:

The one thing I wish Josh would realize is the Fitz doesn't have to be open. He will get the ball over any cornerback. Just throw it to him.

I could do better getting the ball to Fitz. He never drops the ball. I haven't seen get out jumped our lose a battle for a toss up once this year.

No prob KoC, and I feel the same way. Fitz and Boldin can outjump just about anybody. Throw the damn ball!!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
For our offense to move to the next level we need a big time QB to get them
the ball. Josh is not the man. Our Wr's talent will not shine until Josh is pulled.
Write it down.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buckybird said:
the ball. Josh is not the man. Our Wr's talent will not shine until Josh is pulled.
Write it down.

I agree but at least he made plays when he had to today, that's improvement.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Buckybird said:
Write it down.
I completely agree 100%

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
All I needed to see from Boldin was his 5 yard catch across the middle, in which he stiffed armed one guy out his shoes, and then was tackled by the rest of the Dolphins team. And then lets add on to that, this is 2 weeks back from injury, and after he almost snapped his ankle earlier in the game.

Boldin looks fine to me. They just got to find a QB who can fing the open man.

:thumbup:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
He never drops the ball.

Not exactly true! He has dropped about four balls that were right in his hands this year. That being said Im glad hes on our team!

Fitzfan1

Reaction score
KingofCards said:

Perfectly stated! This is what Pitt did last year, game after game. Everyone knew what was coming, (throw the ball up and let Fitz go get it), but rarely was it stopped even in double coverage. I am not a Cardinal fan but have watched most of the Cardinal games to see how Fitz does and I have to say that your qb is the reason you aren't seeing more and bigger numbers out of Fitz. Hopefully he will trust in Fitz more and start throwing to him even when he is not wide open and let him make the plays that will show why he was well worth a 3 pick in the draft.