Spurs @ Suns - Game Thread - Tuesday May 8, 2007 - 7:30 pm - TNT

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
Hey fella's i can't watch the game. Who is a guarding Parker? Hasn't taken a shot.

Looks like a solid start!

Go SUNS!

HooverDam

Reaction score
Terrible first quarter for the Suns. No way are they going to win scoring around 20 points a quarter. KT did a nice job on Duncan, but the pace is way too slow, not enough 3's, and terrible rotations on defense allowing Bowen and Finley to have open 3's. You know thats all those 2 can do, why not cover them?

HooverDam

Reaction score
I can't stand this crap. Why do the refs let the game devolve into this physical, slop fest? This isn't basketball! I don't care if its the playoffs or not, call a damned foul when the Suns are getting mugged in the paint, good God. The refs have already set the tone for this game and are going to let it be a slug-fest which plays right into San Antonio's hands, I'm so sick of it.

The Suns are still not getting any dunks, the pick and roll w/ Amare and Nash is starting way too far away from the hoop and the Spurs are clogging the lane and preventing Amare from getting dunks. Someone needs to point this out to Amare so he can kick it out to a three point shooter. Right now the Suns are completely off their game.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
The Suns were up 13-6 when MD took Thomas out of the game.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halfway through the 2nd & we're JUST NOW at 30 pts...damn.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to have Barbosa & Bell's love child. I shall name him Randro Barbell.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
larry bird...i mean nash is now playing well

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thumbdown

Why not Rajosa Barbellso
Well, I'm not sure where in "Leandro" and "Raja" you're getting "Rajosa", or where the "so" is coming from in the last name, but if you like it better, fine. :D

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:biglaugh: Really, how do you make it into the NBA when you can miss an uncontested dunk???

HooverDam

Reaction score
That play where Manu held Amare's leg is the essence of Spurs basketball to me. Sneaky dirtiness. It works, but honestly, I could never be a Spurs fan, its like cheering for the Empire while watching Star Wars.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seriously, steve nash might be the stupidest defensive player in the nba. With 15 secs left, i would have bet my life the half would end with bowen hitting a 3.

He does that all the time, just blatantly leaving a guy for no reason whatsoever, in fact he went up to marion with 15 secs left and basically told everyone he was leaving bowen. Why? Let parker try and score over marion, instead of giving bowen a wide open 3 in his sweet spot.

So damn frustrating.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
KT is the difference, he drives Duncan nuts.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Seriously, steve nash might be the stupidest defensive player in the nba. With 15 secs left, i would have bet my life the half would end with bowen hitting a 3.

He does that all the time, just blatantly leaving a guy for no reason whatsoever, in fact he went up to marion with 15 secs left and basically told everyone he was leaving bowen. Why? Let parker try and score over marion, instead of giving bowen a wide open 3 in his sweet spot.

So damn frustrating.

Unfortunatley with nash on the defensive end of the court, you have take the bad with the good. The bad was leaving Bowen WIDE OPEN for 3 at the end of the half. The good being that he drew a few offensive fouls on Duncan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05