Spurs vs Hornets Series

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Sure, A closet Spurs fan defending Horry in a Suns forum. Nothing better to do?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW! You mean Horry was able to make it look like he just simply leaned into West while keeping his own feet to the ground and barely looking like he had made a little more contact but not that much more to look obvious when in all actuality, he had scouted West's injury and in earlier discussions with his mastermind of an evil coach had a dubious plan to permanently injure him all while fooling everyone who actually know something about the game (Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy) into believing that it wasnt that bad????

WOW! Horry is the man! Not to mention, he did all of that in a span of a few seconds! :rolleyes::lame:

I hate agreeing with a Spurfan, but you are on point here.

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
For the love of god! I am NOT a Spurs fan! I just do NOT agree with all the Haters in here!! I like the horribly awful Raptors!

Just cause I don't hate the Spurs like most of everyone in here doesn't mean I am a fan of theirs!

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
For the love of god! I am NOT a Spurs fan! I just do NOT agree with all the Haters in here!! I like the horribly awful Raptors!

Just cause I don't hate the Spurs like most of everyone in here doesn't mean I am a fan of theirs!

For a Craptors fan, you have only talked about the Spurs in this forum.

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score

What is wrong with you? :shrug:

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe he is just a Suns hater, thus defending anything that Suns fans are against.

I don't hate the Suns either. I find them enjoyable to watch other than that big slob you guys have on your team though. I just despise whining over lame excuses when a team you hate happens to win. What happened to the good ol days when people actually said, "Good game, congrats."

I guess that doesn't happen anymore. :shrug:

cly2tw

Reaction score
I don't hate the Suns either. I find them enjoyable to watch other than that big slob you guys have on your team though. I just despise whining over lame excuses when a team you hate happens to win. What happened to the good ol days when people actually said, "Good game, congrats."

I guess that doesn't happen anymore. :shrug:

It's called empathy, which makes us Suns fans particularly sensitive to cheap shots, and particularly those from a particular team for well known reason. If you are really a Raptors' fan as you claimed, you might not have had chances to develop this kind of empathy, for good or bad.

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
I would disagree with you completely even if I was a Suns fan. Makes no difference.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I am totally in the wrong business. What does Horry make? Over 2 million for pretty much being a walking foul? I mean really, you can pay me way less and I would go out there and push and crotch kick anyone in the NBA...

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
He didn't push, and he leaned in BEFORE West jumped. It was freaky, but I'm not giving Horry the benefit of the doubt that he could have planned that out in the second it took to lean on him. West was coming down to post up, and Horry leaned on him...that happens several times a game..especially when the defender is totally outmatched. Hell, it is the customary defensive position on Shaq, especially for skinny guys like Pau.
Alright, I guess you have a point about the leaning part so I will go back to my original post...questionable at the very least.

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
You have to admit the Spurs win at all costs, even if it is kind of getting away from playing the game of basketball. They win in little ways that add up in the end. They take advantage of everything they can.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't Kobe have some problem with his back now? Bet Horry will do the same questionable move to Kobe too?
Kobe's back?........it's fine now.....their up 3-2. It might flare up again though if they drop game 6 in Utah.....setting up a Kobe 50 pt miracle explosion to win game seven and the series.;)

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
You mean this obvious malicious cheap shot......

You must be registered for see images

Yeah, Horry really "undercut" him there. Puh-lease.

West clearly jumped backwards, Horry was just bracing himself for the contact. Absolutely NO maliciousness from that at all.

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Yes, a blind side pick. I know they are perfectly legal. They are shocking when you don't know they are coming though. Horry leans in which makes the pick even harder like hitting a wall. Therefore more effective and maybe you'll think someone will set a blind side pick at anytime, so you are thinking about that instead of just blocking a shot. The prior back injury flaring up is just a bonus for Spurs.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Horry was just bracing himself for the contact. Absolutely NO maliciousness from that at all.

LOL. Yeah, he was "bracing himself" by leaning hard into the contact. Watch his lower legs.

Whatever. The Spurs play so dirty so consistently that they've dulled the senses of their fans and the officials.

cly2tw

Reaction score
LOL. Yeah, he was "bracing himself" by leaning hard into the contact. Watch his lower legs.

Whatever. The Spurs play so dirty so consistently that they've dulled the senses of their fans and the officials.

CIA operation code-named "desensitivation"?;)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05