Stop saying we win because our opponents suck

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cut us a break already.

If we go to and win the Super Bowl, we will still hear crap.

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I say "keep it coming" it seems to fuel this team. I love it

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm almost fascinated by how they can spin it so it is negative against the Cardinals. I mean, they must really work at it!

SUCK IT HATERS!

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Extra Motivation?

This TEAM loves hearing that stuff! :D

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We kicked ass tonight. The experts are all speechless. I love it.

This is just unbelievable.....

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I said it before and I will say it again. They won't give us any respect.

If we win the SB then we will be the worst SB team of all time. I am sure of it.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Haha Jersey girl, dont forget that the Philly's had 0 chance in the Series because the Rays we: "A team of destiny." "The most complete team in the league." "Have too much talent and momentum."

I'm convinced that your positive mojo is atleast 60% of our success.

If we win the superbowl I'll be come a vegitarian in your honor!!!

(for 24 hours) :p

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I said it before and I will say it again. They won't give us any respect.

If we win the SB then we will be the worst SB team of all time. I am sure of it.

you're right Rugby. I would luv to hear them say that if we win a ring. Priceless!!!

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have thought that in my head often, but never said it outloud.

If that does become the case, I'd rather be the worst team to win the Super Bowl than the best team to lose it.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have thought that in my head often, but never said it outloud.

If that does become the case, I'd rather be the worst team to win the Super Bowl than the best team to lose it.

THIS!

Reaction score
I feel y'all, congrats on your win (i loved it)..... I guess i, as a devout Atl Falcons fan, i can take solace in our game with the Red Birds at your house, at least we showed up and gave y'all a competitive game.... Good luck, you guys deserve it!!!! :):)

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
Listen to Darnell Docket, "that was the best team in America, those running backs had 100 yards each, all the Cardinals did was show up, we were lucky they ran into us." This has become part of the spirit of this team. We will be underdogs no matter who or where we play. That doesn't mean we won't blow them up!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i gotta tell you, if we win the Super Bowl, I will probably never have to watch sports again in my life. Why bother at that point? It will be the pinnacle of all pinnacle sports moments. Literally, the worst franchise in the history of all sports winning the Super Bowl. Ain't nobody gonna rain on that parade.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i gotta tell you, if we win the Super Bowl, I will probably never have to watch sports again in my life. Why bother at that point? It will be the pinnacle of all pinnacle sports moments. Literally, the worst franchise in the history of all sports winning the Super Bowl. Ain't nobody gonna rain on that parade.

AMEN. I could be completely content with sports from here on out. However I wouldnt mind running off a few of them. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AMEN. I could be completely content with sports from here on out. However I wouldnt mind running off a few of them. :D

i'm pretty sure the world's coming to an end the moment the last second ticks off the clock as we win the Super Bowl. A black man in the White House and the Cards as Super Bowl champions? It would only be a matter of time before the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse came riding over Camelback mountain.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure the world's coming to an end the moment the last second ticks off the clock as we win the Super Bowl. A black man in the White House and the Cards as Super Bowl champions? It would only be a matter of time before the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse came riding over Camelback mountain.

:lmao: