Suns at Hornets 8ET MY45

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
My God I just can't believe how horrible this team looks....I really am trying to convince myself to be optimistic and be patient, but I really don't think I can at this point.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Amare is back in the 4th, we are back in the game again trimming lead down to 11

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
My God I just can't believe how horrible this team looks....I really am trying to convince myself to be optimistic and be patient, but I really don't think I can at this point.

Don't worry dude, tonight is a joke- no Nash, no Shaq against the Hornets. They actually looked pretty damn good until the 2nd half of third quarter. I think Hill just ran out of gas, and there is no leader left on the team with Hill out of steam and Nash and Shaq out.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Andrew, since Shaq is not playing-do you mind to turn off the game?

:D

cly2tw

Reaction score
Don't worry dude, tonight is a joke- no Nash, no Shaq against the Hornets. They actually looked pretty damn good until the 2nd half of third quarter. I think Hill just ran out of gas, and there is no leader left on the team with Hill out of steam and Nash and Shaq out.

as i said, no Nash against Paul, we are at least in the game
:mulli:

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score

Yeah, I know no Nash or Shaq, and they didn't look too bad and actually got a 3 point lead. Ok...I'll still try and stay optimistic....and its dudette btw :p

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
Andrew....if Shaq was playing do you think that we would have won this game? I am not being sarcastic I am honestly curious as to your thoughts on that.

cly2tw

Reaction score
defense on peja gone where? he's been hot all game,,damn it

hafey

Registered
Reaction score
Amare IS the defensive rebounding problem. I swear every offensive rebound given up is his guy.