Suns at Hornets 8ET MY45

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Andrew....if Shaq was playing do you think that we would have won this game? I am not being sarcastic I am honestly curious as to your thoughts on that.

I know question was for Andrew, but I think they would have a better chance, as there is no way Hornets would have 16 offensive rebounds.

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
I know question was for Andrew, but I think they would have a better chance, as there is no way Hornets would have 16 offensive rebounds.
Yes that is a good point. Its just frustrating how we can play with NO for a quarter or two and be in the game and the rest of the game we just shoot ourselves. The rebounds is the true sign of this game though. We got outrebounded big time.

cly2tw

Reaction score
amare's defensive rebound was real bad, but we were still in the game if not for raja bad plays and the stretches when Amare sat after 4th foul

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think it would make much of a difference in the overall result as we've lost the two games against the Hornets with Shaq by double digits.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
It is sad that I am not shocked they lost. They have losing down pact. What is truly sad is when I heard no Nash, I expected the loss.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Amare- 26 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 6 TOs in 41 minutes.
West- 23 points, 14 rebounds, 2 assists, no turnovers, 1 steal, 1 block in 40 minutes.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another stellar 4 rebounds by Amare tonight.

another good "waving of white towel of surrender" decision by the team. What a solid plan it was to go try and challenge for a title by going into the season with three players who need to be rested... when healthy.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I don't think it would make much of a difference in the overall result as we've lost the two games against the Hornets with Shaq by double digits.

You're probably right. Hornets are a good team. Shaq would have helped, but even with Shaq and Nash, they really have to play extremely well in order to beat NO.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
It is sad that I am not shocked they lost. They have losing down pact. What is truly sad is when I heard no Nash, I expected the loss.

Well he didn't win two MVPs for nothing. Even when the Suns were considered a great team, you could still expect a loss when he wasn't playing.

cly2tw

Reaction score
despite the bad +/- number for LB, he didn't do as many boneheaded plays he used to. only twice did he drive himself into the corner with nowhere to go leading to turnovers. otherwise he gave up the ball and shot quite well with set feet. it's improvement.

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
Amare- 26 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 6 TOs in 41 minutes.
West- 23 points, 14 rebounds, 2 assists, no turnovers, 1 steal, 1 block in 40 minutes.

would u like to put head to head with amare against other PF's in the league so far this season besides this one game? He's won HTH about 95% of the time little man. It's really insane how fans go crazy over statistics that don't matter in the first half of the season. We sit on our computers and complain about black people when in the end it doesn't matter because we're worthless. I'm betting Amare isn't posting on a forum right now complaining about his stats tonight. It's all about winning and winning in the playoffs, not how you perform early in the season. Fact is, Nash and Shaq, the 2nd and 3rd best players on the Suns were out tonight. People here are just POURING hatred on Amare for no real reason. Makes your IQs lower than Stoudemire's.

Last edited:

cly2tw

Reaction score
You're probably right. Hornets are a good team. Shaq would have helped, but even with Shaq and Nash, they really have to play extremely well in order to beat NO.

consider it a sure loss had Nash played. with only one really bad defender in Amare, we had a chance this time w/o Nash.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
We sit on our computers and complain about black people when in the end it doesn't matter because we're worthless.
ROFL wtf... is this guy ********?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
consider it a sure loss had Nash played. with only one really bad defender in Amare, we had a chance this time w/o Nash.

we were constantly down 16-18 with a couple mini runs thrown in there, while ultimately losing by 13... just like the game with Nash this season (and unlike games last season where 3 of the 4 were decided in the last minute).

the notion that we "had a chance" in this game is a head scratcher to me, at least in comparison to other Hornets v. Suns matchups the last two years.

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
this post makes even less sense then the last one. "now go count Amare's minutes on the toilet"?

I guess you don't have logic or a sense of humor. I will always put Nash ahead of Stoudemire as far as who's a better NBA player or leader. But I will defend Amare when he is getting trashed by pessimistic and/or ******** " i'm blowing everything out of proportion" fans.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess you don't have logic or a sense of humor.

dude, the only thing funny about what you said was just how bizarre of smack it was. "now go count Amare's minutes on the toilet?" that smack's not only not funny, but it just makes zero sense whatsoever.

I will always put Nash ahead of Stoudemire as far as who's a better NBA player or leader. But I will defend Amare when he is getting trashed by pessimistic and/or ******** " i'm blowing everything out of proportion" fans.

is it pessimistic to point out that he once again had a really poor rebounding game? or is it just what it is? no need to call people retards.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05