Suns at Knicks 1/21

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
It could be lack of motivation i guess,
As for Shaq being worthless.....i can't help u with that ignorant comment.
He is worthless. Ruins our spacing on the offensive end and cant touch David Lee. Lee is straight up embarassing hi.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He is worthless. Ruins our spacing on the offensive end and cant touch David Lee. Lee is straight up embarassing hi.
Well i guess we could put 4 guards and a forward on the floor and tell 'em to start launching....been there done that....no thx.
David Lee is a solid player.
If you're saying that Shaq is worthless tonight i don't know(only watched from halftime) but if so, it's a microcosm of a solid season from the big guy.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns down 93-99 with 5:49 left in the 4th quarter.

Suns have been outscored by 21 points (27 to 6) from the 3 point line. :( I miss the days when we were doing that to other teams.

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
Well i guess we could put 4 guards and a forward on the floor and tell 'em to start launching....been there done that....no thx.
David Lee is a solid player.
If you're saying that Shaq is worthless tonight i don't know(only watched from halftime) but if so, it's a microcosm of a solid season from the big guy.
Has nothing to do with 4 guards and a forward. It has to do with the spacing we have with Shaq on the floor. It has to do with the offensive plays Porter runs. This team ****ed up the offense while not fixing the defense.

If we wanted to beat the Knicks 2nite, Nash would have had to tell Porter **** u, and do things the old way.

Instead we have Shaq out there trying to contain lee who is too quick for Shaq.

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
OK, it looks like we r going to lose this one. Let the change come.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nash seems to have a lot of bad shooting games this season. :(

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Nash's ability to make everyone around him(opposing team) better in the crunch team is impressive.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with 4 guards and a forward. It has to do with the spacing we have with Shaq on the floor. It has to do with the offensive plays Porter runs. This team ****ed up the offense while not fixing the defense.

If we wanted to beat the Knicks 2nite, Nash would have had to tell Porter **** u, and do things the old way.

Instead we have Shaq out there trying to contain lee who is too quick for Shaq.
I'm not gonna defend this crappy team right now,but i will defend our best player this season(Shaq).
As for the "old" way of doing things.....waaaay too much to go into here dude, we went to the finals how many times?

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns down 99-106 with 2:00 left in the 4th. Suns ball. Suns timeout.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Big 3 by Duhon in Nash's face. That's frustrating that opponents would regard him as non present while shooting their jumpers contested by Nash.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05