Suns at Lakers 11-4-14

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We're lettin the Lakers hang around, we need to put them away.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good time for Bledsoe to take it to the basket.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Steve Albert is the worst...

"We're waiting to see if its on Jeremy Lin, if so he is gone"

Replay shows Lin a good 5 feet away from the action.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now Tucker hits a three.

Give Hornacek credit for coming back to his key players.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
me thinks one of these three guards is going to be moved plus picks for a big man at some point.

Kobe 14-37. WOW.

the look on his face after the last foul on Bledsoe was priceless... as will be the rest of this season for the Lakers.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
me thinks one of these three guards is going to be moved plus picks for a big man at some point.

Kobe 14-37. WOW.

I can't imagine how toxic that situation must be within the fan base. Half of them worshiping the ground he walks on, half of them watching a game like this and being disgusted by his absurdly selfish play.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to get out of Los Angeles with a win. Kobe is going to wear out if this is the way they play him.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Outside of the Morris brothers, Thomas and... on occassion Green, the team played terrible, and we won.

I'll take it.

Now that they're done with the Lakers for a bit can those clowns find a way to get some wins here and there? We need that pick you Laker turds.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
An incredibly ugly win. I'll take it but damn, we had a hard time with rebounds against Jordan Hill......what we gonna do tomorrow against Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph on the 2nd night of a b2b lol.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An incredibly ugly win. I'll take it but damn, we had a hard time with rebounds against Jordan Hill......what we gonna do tomorrow against Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph on the 2nd night of a b2b lol.

Not me. I'm throwing it back.

Steve

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lucky to get out of LA with a win.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Todays game against Memphis will show us where this team is headed.

Right now it is uncertain. The win against the Spurs was nice, the Lakers are just terrible and we were awful against a 1-3 Jazz team.

Goran Dragic has been awful, Miles Plumlee has not shown improvement.

Passing, turnovers and defense were terrible against the Jazz. If we want to be a good team we have to win games even when we are on back to back games.

Sacramento looks like a threat and obviously the Pelicans as well as the Nuggets can be decent as well so that even if OKC drops out of the playoff race early with their injuries it will be a hard fight to get in.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Kobe with 37 shots???? Can we play the Lakers every night? Please?? LMAO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
My favorite part is that Kobe is 100% committed to keeping this approach. After the game he said:

"You can't listen to what everybody says. You can't listen to people. You've got to be stubborn as a mule. You've got to keep chipping away. Got to keep competing and going after it, and this thing will turn around.

Is there any doubt that if he stays healthy Kobe is going to miss more shots this season than anyone has in years?

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
9 rebounds 3 blocks and 3 pf's and a nifty assist in 20 minutes for Len. He wasn't involved in the scoring game, but that is more the guards fault than his. Another step forward in my book.

Keef played well too.

It was a bad pg game.

Can't believe the Lakers weren't interested in IT this summer. He clearly was interested in them. He would have made that team tons better.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9 rebounds 3 blocks and 3 pf's and a nifty assist in 20 minutes for Len. He wasn't involved in the scoring game, but that is more the guards fault than his. Another step forward in my book.

Keef played well too.

It was a bad pg game.

It might be more the fault of his taped fingers.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Len can continue to contribute defensively and on the boards I will be one happy camper. His offense will come as he learns the game and his finger heals. I especially like the way he alters shots. This should only get better.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Did not like Bledsoe's body language in this game. Everyone was cheering for Thomas and Green during the second quarter. Bledsoe just sat there with a mopey look on his face. Then looked disinterested the rest of the game.

I think he really wanted to be a Laker but "settled" for the money in PHX. I have a feeling that it might get a little ugly if Thomas starts to take more of his minutes.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did not like Bledsoe's body language in this game. Everyone was cheering for Thomas and Green during the second quarter. Bledsoe just sat there with a mopey look on his face. Then looked disinterested the rest of the game.

I think he really wanted to be a Laker but "settled" for the money in PHX. I have a feeling that it might get a little ugly if Thomas starts to take more of his minutes.

Near the end of the game after Bledsoe made a big play, one of the Morris twins hugged him until he finally smiled. It's interesting to note, of the three PGs, IT seems to be thriving the most. Dragic seems to play his best when he he takes the role as primary PG. I think the Suns have a ton of talent in the backcourt and it will take awhile for them to figure it out. I can see the Suns doing a trade when the right opportunity comes along as there are too many players struggling for time.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Near the end of the game after Bledsoe made a big play, one of the Morris twins hugged him until he finally smiled. It's interesting to note, of the three PGs, IT seems to be thriving the most. Dragic seems to play his best when he he takes the role as primary PG. I think the Suns have a ton of talent in the backcourt and it will take awhile for them to figure it out. I can see the Suns doing a trade when the right opportunity comes along as there are too many players struggling for time.

Yeah, there's just too many "good" players on this roster. Suns need to try make some moves and find a "great" one. (Easier said than done, I know.)

Thomas is just killing teams off the bench. And even when he's not in the game he's the first to cheer on his teammates. That's a good sign. Hopefully he learns to accept and thrive in this role.

Even if the Suns were to lose Dragic or Bledsoe I'd like to see Thomas continue as the gunner off the bench. Along with Green. Having them both come off the bench is a nightmare for opposing teams when they're hitting shots. And I think for Dragic to continue playing at an all-NBA level, he needs to be the primary ballhandler.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's 4 games into the season and some of you already want to make a trade? I understand the perceived notion that we need to get better/bigger/whatever, but give them at least a month to gel and see what they have.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't believe the Lakers weren't interested in IT this summer. He clearly was interested in them. He would have made that team tons better.

From what I've read, they were but the Suns swept in and knocked him off his feet.