Suns at Magic Game Thread

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
Diaw made a tough layup over Howard (I was convinced he'd pass out) and is playing much better D than Amare.

Hill's shooting is below average, he should attack the freaking rim and forget the jumper.

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
Suns can get what they what on offense. And they're playing engergizing D. I hope Boris takes it at Howard. I know he's a good defender by Boris should be able to outsmart him with his post up moves.

Suns looks sharp tonight.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
3 charges taken so far. suns actually getting rebounds too

Why does diaw only play well when a starter is on the injured list?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Was impressed with Skinner's play...he played good defensively so despite what I said before, if any of you ready my post, I'd like D'Antoni to put out a line-up with Amare and Skinner together. Amare needs another big man to play with him to keep him out of foul trouble and if Skinner plays like this, it would really improve the team play.

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
I really really like that were actually swinging the ball around and dumping it down to Stat.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Was impressed with Skinner's play...he played good defensively so despite what I said before, if any of you ready my post, I'd like D'Antoni to put out a line-up with Amare and Skinner together. Amare needs another big man to play with him to keep him out of foul trouble and if Skinner plays like this, it would really improve the team play.

Yeah I really like Skinners game, he is exacly what the Suns needed. But Why are Orlando booing Hill, it's nit like he pulled a Joe Johnson, I do not get it.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was just able to turn on the game glad the suns are winning so far man that was a power dunk by howard their he is a great player. Also how are hill and amare playing so far thanks :)

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
Grant Hill is playing very well. hitting the 3 taking guys off the dribble. He hit a beautiful turn around jumper before. Stat is playing well considering he has 2 fls.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
nice glad to see hill and stat are playing pretty good :) that was a nice jumpshot by amare their also

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
I think we need to accept he wont be a 3point shooter.

Rashard earning his paycheck, 12% FG so far

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
Grant Hill is playing very well. hitting the 3 taking guys off the dribble. He hit a beautiful turn around jumper before. Stat is playing well considering he has 2 fls.

Hill made two treys but shot an airball and other really poor shots, while his D isnt really great, he is playing average at best, definitely not well.

Barbosa is great, 5/7 behind the arc.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
59suns 43magic halftime

barbosa 5/7 from 3pt I think

Lets hope we dont tank the 3rd quarter

mribnik

Reaction score
Yeah I really like Skinners game, he is exacly what the Suns needed. But Why are Orlando booing Hill, it's nit like he pulled a Joe Johnson, I do not get it.

I believe Hill told a Florida newspaper that he wanted to come back to the Magic but signed with the Suns despite the Magic offering him more money. I can certainly see where they are coming from. It's not like he said he wanted to be there but went somewhere else for more money. He said he wanted to be there and went somewhere else for less. He lied to them.

NastyOne

Suns 4 Life...Probably...Maybe
Reaction score
Man i would kill to have a high percentage three point shooter at SF. If lets say Mike Miller or even Hedo Turkoglu played SF on this team we'd be unstoppable with the amount of wide open looks the SG/SF in this system gets.

Hill has to stop chucking 3's and accept the fact that he will never be a good three point shooter. All he has to do is catch and drive or drive and pullup for a mid range jumper. There is really no need for him to be launching 3's everytime hes open behind the arc.

But i cant even blame Hill cause i know for sure that D'Antoni is the one thats telling him to keep chucking three's up.