Suns at Magic Game Thread

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
Leandro just topped his career highs for points (previously 32), field goals made (12), field goals attempted (23) and equaled his record for made threes (7).

6 assists and 7 rebounds on top. Wow!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ugh well I guess the bench won't get any playing time even though were beating them by 19...

Lynx280

Registered
Reaction score
maaan, coach must really wanna dominate this game to the end.... he should empty the bench and leave stat on to get some confidence points

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very, very solid win, especially considering it's a back to back and we were without Raja and Amare onviously isn't Amare yet. My only question is does DA have ANY clue what to do with Grant Hill? It appears as if we're not maiximizing his potential out there as the career 48% shooter is now shooting 35% on the season from the field... that's just ATROCIOUS.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Dwight Howard is much better than Amare Stoudemire. In fact, Dwight Howard reminds me a lot of Amare, before his knee surgeries.

Wrong. Dwight has butterfingers, challenges Eddy Curry for most turnovers, has flashes of Shaq at the foul line, and has about a 3 foot shooting range.

Delmon Young

Rookie
Reaction score
Wrong. Dwight has butterfingers, challenges Eddy Curry for most turnovers, has flashes of Shaq at the foul line, and has about a 3 foot shooting range.

And just put up 33 and 18 and probably could of had a 40/20 game had it been more competitive.

Howard's a stud.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
darn no 40 pts for barbosa but what a game he won it for us :) gj barbosa

Lynx280

Registered
Reaction score
i was just watching the gamecast, rashard lewis was realllllly struggling! was he shooting that poorly by himself or being guarded well?

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
i was just watching the gamecast, rashard lewis was realllllly struggling! was he shooting that poorly by himself or being guarded well?

He choked a fatty. He is used to shooting highly contested shots, and vs the suns you cant really blame hard defense of horrid shooting %

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Yeah marion was behind the scenes tonight. Not much for the stat sheet but still great game. Made Rashard his b*tch!

cly2tw

Reaction score
We should start LB ahead of Bell full time. With Hill not in the best use on offense yet, thanks to DA, and Amare not ready, we need a more consistent scorer in the starting unit.