Suns at Magic Game Thread

mribnik

Reaction score
Man i would kill to have a high percentage three point shooter at SF. If lets say Mike Miller or even Hedo Turkoglu played SF on this team we'd be unstoppable with the amount of wide open looks the SG/SF in this system gets.

Hill has to stop chucking 3's and accept the fact that he will never be a good three point shooter. All he has to do is catch and drive or drive and pullup for a mid range jumper. There is really no need for him to be launching 3's everytime hes open behind the arc.

But i cant even blame Hill cause i know for sure that D'Antoni is the one thats telling him to keep chucking three's up.

Well, he's made 2/5 tonight and I'll take that any day. It's really obvious when he's forcing it and when he just shoots it in the flow. At the very least he looks better shooting it now IMO.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Suns are definitely playing great. Hill needs to slash and stop chucking up AIRBALL 3 POINTERS!

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why can't uber-roided Dwight Howard be the one with the knee problem?! Dude's pretty much got the smallest leg bones and biggest upper body in the league, hmmmm.

Budden

Registered
Reaction score
Dwight Howard is much better than Amare Stoudemire. In fact, Dwight Howard reminds me a lot of Amare, before his knee surgeries.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Dwight Howard is much better than Amare Stoudemire. In fact, Dwight Howard reminds me a lot of Amare, before his knee surgeries.

:rolleyes:

Hes looked better this game. Why don't you grab the box score from last years game in Orlando late in in the year when Amare was in the flow.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man this is a great game to see as a suns fan amare is playing decent, barbosa is having one of his best games, and were blowing out the magic :)

LostInTexas

Rookie
Reaction score
who are these announcers there making nash sound like he garbing someone ever time we are on D-fence

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
why is nash still playing when were up by 23 with 6 min left just let the bench play imo

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
Barbs has played a super game but the guy needs to know that he can pass the ball sometimes too, especially when he drives.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ok put dj in the game would like to see him game is over

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
The whole starting lineup was in there a second ago.... Up 18 with 5 minutes left.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wtf man why is nash and amare still in their I don't get it....