Suns at Pistons 2/8

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
refs missed two travel calls on that possession

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
How hard is a referee's job? You study the game daily and yet a blantant travel is a no call...good job, blind zebras

i am the bad guy

Registered
Reaction score
I felt the same way when Bell was still here.
Yeah, there's these guys on myspace that have this Suns page, they call themselves Big Bald White guys, or something of that nature, and they have been calling for Barbosa to be a starter for at least a year and a half. They have a good point to, because every time Barbosa has been in the starting lineup the Suns always start out sharp. I understood the move to bring him in off the bench before a bit though, since he was the only scorer that we could get off the bench. Kind of like what SA does w/ Ginobli. But now we have J. Rich, thats a scoring player, so we should move Barbosa to the starting line up now.

Wow how did Detroit get away with that terrible of a travel???

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ai throwing his hands up as he made the charge...please.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, there's these guys on myspace that have this Suns page, they call themselves Big Bald White guys, or something of that nature, and they have been calling for Barbosa to be a starter for at least a year and a half. They have a good point to, because every time Barbosa has been in the starting lineup the Suns always start out sharp. I understood the move to bring him in off the bench before a bit though, since he was the only scorer that we could get off the bench. Kind of like what SA does w/ Ginobli. But now we have J. Rich, thats a scoring player, so we should move Barbosa to the starting line up now.

Wow how did Detroit get away with that terrible of a travel???
Not to mention the developing on court chemistry between Barbs & Shaq.
It has grown IMO.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns up 103-95 with 35.6 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
now thats the area of the paint shaq needs to go up!

and he makes both f/t.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05