Suns at Spurs 12-20

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns lose 118-110.

Hopefully we don't embarass ourselves on national television yet again on wednesday.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh goodie...Suns give another career high to someone (Neal). :rolleyes:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
If the only guy that shot poorly would have made his shots, we would have won the game. It's that simple.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Suns lose 118-110.

Hopefully we don't embarass ourselves on national television yet again on wednesday.

Suns played hard, props. Frye get your ass in the gym and work on those threes man, holy clanking.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Nobody can say that all 3 of our new guys wouldn't have made a difference in this game.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns played hard, props. Frye get your ass in the gym and work on those threes man, holy clanking.
There seems to be more energy or something from the Suns these past two games. Maybe everybody is glad to be rid of Hedo. :p

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
J-Money had a rough night in Orlando tonight.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hate Frye. That fa***t needs to learn how to post up. All he does is chuck 3s.

Doesn't he feel embrassed that he's the only 6'11, 250lb player that's parked beyond the arch every ***** time?

If we can trade him and get a player like Troy Murphy who can REBOUND AND SHOOT 3S, that'd be great.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I hate Frye. That fa***t needs to learn how to post up. All he does is chuck 3s.
Is that really necessary?
If we can trade him and get a player like Troy Murphy who can REBOUND AND SHOOT 3S, that'd be great.

We're not going to trade Channing Frye, and certainly not for Troy Murphy. Channing has easily had more good games than bad since he has been starting. What a short memory you have.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do the Suns allow a third or fourth string PG by the name of Gary Neal beat them?

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doesn't he feel embrassed that he's the only 6'11, 250lb player that's parked beyond the arch every ***** time?

Frye for Murphy, LOL.
First you complained he shoot 3s then you want to trade him for someone who rebounds less and shoots worse beyond the arc, brilliant.
Frye > Murphy

cly2tw

Reaction score
I had to work on my project and didn't pay much attention after the halftime. But the refs were screwing up against us, royally! I truly believe we'd have a better chance beating them at the next meeting once our new guys are settled.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Frye, he's better than last year though and much improved. However his off-nights are tragically awful to watch. He becomes hesitant on wide open looks and passes it off. You can't be in the NBA and be unsure about yourself.

GORAN DRAGIC with a nice 3!!
He should still be sent to the bench. Gortat needs to start over him.

There's not one starter in the NBA who just chucks the ball right when he gets it. I thought NBA players knew they could pump fake and then drive to the rim or even post up.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nobody can say that all 3 of our new guys wouldn't have made a difference in this game.
We gave 23 pts second chance pts.

HELL YA GORTAT WOULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE!

Like I said before, against teams like San Antonio who have two good rebounds starting, we need to start Gortat and Lopez and demote Frye to the bench.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Frye for Murphy, LOL.
First you complained he shoot 3s then you want to trade him for someone who rebounds less and shoots worse beyond the arc, brilliant.
Frye > Murphy
Can I get some of what your smoking?

Murphy has a career average of 8.5 boards a game and 39% from three pt land.

Frye has a career average of 4 boards a game and 41% from three pt land.

I wanna get high too. Come on!

Better rebounder, defender AND POST PRESENCE:

Murphy>Frye

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is that really necessary?

We're not going to trade Channing Frye, and certainly not for Troy Murphy
I don't care. I can't stand any player who ONLY shoots 3s and NEVER posts up despite having a frame of 6-11 and 250+.

Like I said before, tell me one player in the NBA who only shoots 3s without ever driving or posting up and has that kind of frame Frye has.

Channing has easily had more good games than bad since he has been starting. What a short memory you have.

Out of the 27 games he's played thus far he's only shot well and gone over 14 pts eight times. That's right. Only 8 games did he play well in.

That means he's had 19 bad games and 8 good games. Yea so much for "easily had more good games than bad"

Maybe it ain't me that needs the memory check....O yea and I almost forgot the great performance he had when we played the Lakers in the playoffs....

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I get some of what your smoking?

Murphy has a career average of 8.5 boards a game and 39% from three pt land.

Frye has a career average of 4 boards a game and 41% from three pt land.

I wanna get high too. Come on!

Better rebounder, defender AND POST PRESENCE:

Murphy>Frye

Are we talking about the same Murphy that is coming off the Nets bench, maybe you need to step away from that console for a bit and live in the real world.
Career stats?? who cares about a has been. He is averaging less than 4pts and 4 rebounds this season on the freaking Nets.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't care. I can't stand any player who ONLY shoots 3s and NEVER posts up despite having a frame of 6-11 and 250+.

Like I said before, tell me one player in the NBA who only shoots 3s without ever driving or posting up and has that kind of frame Frye has.

Out of the 27 games he's played thus far he's only shot well and gone over 14 pts eight times. That's right. Only 8 games did he play well in.

That means he's had 19 bad games and 8 good games. Yea so much for "easily had more good games than bad"

Maybe it ain't me that needs the memory check....O yea and I almost forgot the great performance he had when we played the Lakers in the playoffs....

Right now (excluding tonights game) Frye's averaging 13.9 points, 8.0 boards, 2.6 threes and 1.6 blocks through eight December games. Channing frye's stats told me to tell you stop posting. Forever.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Are we talking about the same Murphy that is coming off the Nets bench, maybe you need to step away from that console for a bit and live in the real world.
Career stats?? who cares about a has been. He is averaging less than 4pts and 4 rebounds this season on the freaking Nets.
Yea because he's got like 15 minutes a game.

Please don't act like an idiot, its not funny. Cause by your standards, Gortat should be horrible too right since he's averaging only 4 pts and 4 boards a game.

Maybe it would be good for you to pay attention to more teams than just the Suns.

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score

You should look at the defensive end, too. Frye had a ton of great games this season without scoring a lot. And have you ever thought how much his game benefits Phoenix? What good would two big guys be that clog up the low post? I'm sure Nash wouldn't appreciate it. By having Frye positioning behind the arc, the Suns create more space in the middle - which is kinda crucial to their offense.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You should look at the defensive end, too. Frye had a ton of great games this season without scoring a lot. And have you ever thought how much his game benefits Phoenix? What good would two big guys be that clog up the low post? I'm sure Nash wouldn't appreciate it. By having Frye positioning behind the arc, the Suns create more space in the middle - which is kinda crucial to their offense.
Just wondering.

Amare wasn't a 3pt shooter for us last season.

How exactly did we space the floor then? Because Amare can knock down that 10-15 ft jump shot, yes? Gortat & Lopez can both do that as well.

We might lose a little bit of offense but with Carter and Hill along with Nash I think our offense will still do fine. Plus don't forget Gortat is a good pick n roll player for Nash as well. But this lineup would improve us so much defensively. No more 2nd chance pts (Spurs had 23)