Suns at Sterns 6:30 TNT MY 45

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
watching games like this absolutely make me want to not be a sports fan anymore.....or at least i'm going to just be a front runner of every team......i'm going to be a patriots fan, red sox fan, spurs fan, it's just easier....

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice of Nash to actually finally do something useful in the 2nd half.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
If we score 13 points in 2 minutes, I will videotape myself naked painted in purple and orange and upload it.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
I haven't watch the game since some early time in the 3rd, but looking at the box score:

Barbosa doing terrible against the spurs as usual well, actually, it is uncharacteristic how DEPLORABLE he is playing right now.

Diaw one of the hugest busts

Thinking out loud:

Banks was a bust

We blew all our money on the crap above, and wouldn't spend to keep the gems like Joe Johnson, James Jones, Kurt Thomas, Tim Thomas etc.

I wish we just had a reset button to go back to right after the 04-05 seasons playoffs. Reset. Reset. Reset. Reset.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
usually I would be total excitement over nash's 3's......I didn't even bat an eye this time.

go suns!

GYDevil

Veteran
Reaction score
Lets face it, Barbosa is a guy that should be on a perennial lottery team putting up 17-20 points in meaningless game after meaningless game. Once he gets in the playoffs he craps his pants. Please trade him to Minnesota or Milwaukee.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
man i hate pop but look he calls a TO after a whopping 4-0 run to chew some ass, dantoni sits there with his arms crossed watching a double digit lead go away. i guess the plan is to get euro floppers not euro coach's to win in the playoffs...

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am really disappointed with Amare. His disappearance from this game has coincided with the disappearance of our offense. He was completely missing in action in the third quarter.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
If we score 13 points in 2 minutes, I will videotape myself naked painted in purple and orange and upload it.

we already have as much low morale as possible.....please quit help recruiting for the jump shippers k?

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
The game is over guys, the spurs are a defensive team.

That means a 13 point lead is like a 26 point lead, while the suns having terrible defense and mental lapses a 16 point lead would be somewhere around a 4-6 point lead as evidenced by game 1 in this series.

SpursFan

Reaction score
How come you guys are bashing Sarver? Isnt Kerr the GM and made the trade?

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great foul shooting Amare. Cuz 0/2 free throw shooting really cuts the Spurs lead. :rolleyes:

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amare is just as anti clutch as Barbosa. No difference.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
D'Antoni needs to grow a pair and pull all of the starters.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
parker spends more time on his hand & knees than EL.