Suns at Sterns 6:30 TNT MY 45

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can you imagine how awful this team is going to be in two years when Nash and Shaq are 37 and 38 years old... AND we don't have our draft pick?

That's why you can't judge the Shaq trade unless they show they can win in the playoffs. Getting only Shaq back instead of picks with it was a colossal managerial blunder.

Lynx280

Registered
Reaction score
second half, we gotta get stoudemire firing again, he always has the 3rd qtr off. nash will b fine, and gira has to stay in

The Man In Black

Registered
Reaction score
If D'An uses those scrubs to foul like you say Chris, then Pop will counter yet again. The guy is a tactician.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If D'An uses those scrubs to foul like you say Chris, then Pop will counter yet again. The guy is a tactician.

It doesn't matter what Popovich does. The game is lost already.

You make a move for the future because this will happen as long as Shaq in on the team unless the rule is changed. If people honestly believe we have one more year after this one then that rule has to change.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
Why do we have to lose to the spurs of all teams...PLEASE PLEASSSSEE PULL IT OFF!!!!
God, what upper sun's management person cursed us all by masterbaiting with a nun's hat on......

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
It is sad when the Spurs fans are all going to think they beat the Suns.

No.

Who actually beat the Suns was one Robert Sarver.

If only every nba fan could look at the suns history these last 4 years and learn something..

All we had to do was keep or try to keep as best we could that 04-05 team that took the nba by storm, add talent and BUILD AROUND IT. We failed to do so in the most miserable way, now look at what we have got.

This team doesn't even have an identity anymore, we can't even run and gun or play exciting bball anymore.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF happenned at half time????????? It is two completely different teams!

The Suns have done this all year long. They get a big lead and relax, which is inexcusable for a veteran team.

It starts with Nash and Amare and trickles all the way down from there.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do we have to lose to the spurs of all teams...PLEASE PLEASSSSEE PULL IT OFF!!!!
God, what upper sun's management person cursed us all by masterbaiting with a nun's hat on......

Because the Spurs play the game all 4 quarters. That is why they are the better team.

GYDevil

Veteran
Reaction score
Fire D'Antoni

I am just checking in here and haven't read but the last few pages of this thread so forgive me if I am repeating here but I can not see a scenario where D'Antoni comes back as coach if they lose this series in 4-6 games. Leaving Barbosa in the game and leaving Giricek on the bench is inexcusable. Barbosa out there is like having 4 players on the court.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this team needs to a) get a real coach and b) trade Barbs pathetic ass along with Hawks pick for... ah, screw it, this team is done for the foreseeable and unseeable future.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yes suns. lets use up the shot clock and take last second shots everytime.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
can you imagine how awful this team is going to be in two years when Nash and Shaq are 37 and 38 years old... AND we don't have our draft pick?

Does it get any funnier when you remember that that future pick was given away to get rid of a player that is helping the Spurs beat us right now?

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
I am just checking in here and haven't read but the last few pages of this thread so forgive me if I am repeating here but I can not see a scenario where D'Antoni comes back as coach if they lose this series in 4-6 games.

That is the only best thing to happen to the Suns....