Suns at Sterns 6:30 TNT MY 45

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Did anyone see the play towards the end of the 1st half where Nash went in for a layup and appeared to be literally pushed by Duncan with no call? Maybe it was a clean block but it appeared to me that Duncan actually pushed him. They didn't show a replay.

Eddie Johnson was saying that SA has gotten away with numberous reach around fouls. There was one by Ginobli and on Parker on the Nash drive. That's what he was complaining about.

Lynx280

Registered
Reaction score
who was it that said there was no way Duncan, Ginobli and Parker would ever score 90 again. Well, you're right. It looks like those three guys are gonna score 100 by themselves.

u'd have to be the most negative fan ever, enjoy that the suns are winning jeez

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
Up by 7.. No one's in FT. I like the way Shaq plays D on Duncan. Will he have enough?!

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Great first half....Suns need to keep up the intensity to win this game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u'd have to be the most negative fan ever, enjoy that the suns are winning jeez

sorry if I'm not jumping up and down after dominating the half and only being up seven, putting us in the exact same position this team always seems to be in before they lose to the Spurs.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
As much as I hate the Spurs, they hussle and play good ball.

Sundance

Registered
Reaction score
That first time Parker fell down, he was definitely pulling one of these...

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES star EVA LONGORIA PARKER has landed her basketball player husband TONY PARKER in trouble after revealing the sportsman often fakes his on-court injuries. The actress admits it's tough watching her husband play for the San Antonio Spurs - because she never knows when he's really hurt, and when he's acting. She says, "Sometimes he acts to get the flagrant foul or, to sell the foul more, he'll throw himself on the floor and really play it up more than what it is. "I really don't know what the difference is so I'm like, 'Stop laying on the ground if you're not hurt. Just get up!' He's like, 'Honey, I have to stay on the ground sometimes.' "But I get really nervous, it's nail biting."

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
Eddie Johnson was saying that SA has gotten away with numberous reach around fouls. There was one by Ginobli and on Parker on the Nash drive. That's what he was complaining about.
Also Ginobili elbowed Nash right in the ribcage on a shot late in the second as well... which was allowed.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I laughed when Parker fell down like a little bitch when he ran into Shaq. He is gonna feel that in the morning.

SpursFan

Reaction score
Ok Im out of class and ready to support my Spurs. Looks like another good finish coming

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We really need cut down on all those Spurs fast break points. The Spurs have 18 at the half an we only have 2.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
We really need cut down on all those Spurs fast break points. The Spurs have 18 at the half an we only have 2.

We are not playing our game, and yet we are up by 7. I see that as a good sign. Too bad Parker-Duncan-Ginobili are killing us. This game is practically 3 on 5... Damn.

Lynx280

Registered
Reaction score
parker lies on the ground as if he's broken a bone or something, one day he will and no one will believe him. as for kurt thomas i cant believe his backflip, gone from this tough and rugid, hardnosed defender to a flopper.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05