Suns at Warriors ESPN and FSN AZ 7:00PM

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i really hope your jking tj uofa this season is far from over...

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Completely incompetent officiating tonight.......

Boy, isn't that the truth. Especially with the 'out-of-bounds' call when the ref kicked it out of bounds.

BTW, Ellis won't drive like that when Shaq is down low.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
What killed the Suns the worst in this game is Nash's total inability to guard either Davis or Ellis.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
ugh so close so sick to my stomach right now man this sucks :(

lack of punctuation...makes me sick to my stomach!

that game was crap the whole way through. amare should have gotten a chance to tie that game because he is so much bigger than all of the warriors defenders. after that, it should have been hill going towards the basket or pulling up for the mid-range shot. after that, nash shooting either a 3 or 2. barbosa with that deep of a 3 is not a shot we should take in that situation.

shaq or no shaq, this team is in deep sheeit.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I disagree... With 2+ seconds left, there are many options available. But D'Antoni lives and dies with the long shot.

Bottom line DA got an open shot for one of the best three point shooters on our team to win the game on the road.

players gotta make plays at some point.

Sovereignz

Registered
Reaction score
Kiss the season goodbye? Get a grip, rofl.

Great game, I personally am slow to blame refs usually but we got MORE than the short end of the stick on a lot of things.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
What killed the Suns the worst in this game is Nash's total inability to guard either Davis or Ellis.

Nash's defense is made worse by the lack of a large front line. When Shaq and Amare are behind him, the world is going to be surprised how well Nash can keep his guy in front of him.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
why our our fans so bipolar?

the one thing i can tell you after three games... this team DOES NOT miss marion.

are you kidding me?

when paul went off for 42 points, they didn't miss marion? when both davis and ellis went off tonight, we didn't miss having marion? when jackson started hitting his shots, we didn't miss marion? wake up buddy.

btw, i'll assume you mean "why are our..."

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We keep losing all these close games to the good teams. And in all those games, we seem to be the team having to fight back to tie the game.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well lets start the allstar break on a good note and beat dallas tommorow.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Well maybe if we weren't playing back to backs D'Antoni wouldn't sit Amare on the bench against this team for half the 4th quarter..

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
We keep losing all these close games to the good teams. And in all those games, we seem to be the team having to fight back to tie the game.

and to think we might have to play GS in the first round.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
It wasn't Leandro or Amare's fault, it was a team effort. The team had too many careless turnovers and what bad officiating. When was the last time a ref kicked the ball out of bounds and rewarded it to the other team? Completely moronic.

All I have to say is Ellis with that 30+ night is a fluke and the Warriors aren't a better team than the Suns. I don't care what anyone says, whoever picks the Warriors over the Suns is a complete botard (beyond ********).

Tough loss, but hey let's rebound tomorrow. We are still the #1 seed in the West.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kiss the season goodbye? Get a grip, rofl.

Great game, I personally am slow to blame refs usually but we got MORE than the short end of the stick on a lot of things.
At the end of the game we had a 4-5 second late call where Steven Jackson flopped for the 20th time in the post and the ref only called a foul on Amare because we were going to get a wide open dunk. Then Grant Hill gets his legs taken out on a layup attempt by Baron Davis and it's a no call and Warriors ball out of bound. Then the ref gets in the way and kicks the ball out of bounds and gives the ball to the Warriors. I'm not even mentioning the tons of ticky tack or absolute crap calls earlier in the game.....just in the last 3-4 minutes the refs really killed us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05