Suns at Warriors Game Thread

ShuHanGuanYu

Registered
Reaction score
this game has been too painful to watch until this point, and now we're down by more than ever. it seems there isn't much else on that's peaking my interest so i suppose i'll watch though my ears and eyes will frequently be covered.

San Antonio is down 10+ in the fourth. Dallas is on a three game crap streak. Damn, contenders are dropping out daily! Guess it's pretty much Boston left as a "champion"?

Pathetic.

AnonymouslyKnown

Registered
Reaction score
San Antonio is down 10+ in the fourth. Dallas is on a three game crap streak. Damn, contenders are dropping out daily! Guess it's pretty much Boston left as a "champion"?

Pathetic.

Yep, they might as well hand Boston the trophy after tonight.

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
San Antonio is down 10+ in the fourth. Dallas is on a three game crap streak. Damn, contenders are dropping out daily!

My concern is not the likely loss, but that D'Antoni cant make adjustments in time. It was clear after the 1st quarter that we cannot beat the Warriors with running, but he only put Skinner in at the end of the 3rd.

AnonymouslyKnown

Registered
Reaction score
well...I think the Suns had their chance to get back in this game and they may get another chance but I'm not going to get my hopes up at this point.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well looks like the winning streak is going to end toniht the warriors are just to hot nothing you can do Ellis is hitting every shot...

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
so, we finally play someone with a pulse/healthy after two weeks of beating up on complete and utter cupcakes and we get our doors blown in, huh? Yeah. The jury's still out on this team as far as I'm concerned.

That being said, at least we're not to Mavs right now - they just look ALL KINDS of out of whack. I haven't watched their games but I continue to be shocked at some of their losses.

I don't know about you, but I feel a lot better about this team than last years. I mean Grant Hill is playing better with us than Joe was in '04-'05. No he's not better than joe, who is now around a top 15 player, but I personally feel a lot more comfortable with him than I did joe in '04-'05.

The chemistry is a lot better than last year as well. And we were pretty damn close to winning the whole thing last year.

I fully expected this result in g.s. Remember near the end of last year when they absolutely assaulted us?

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
GS just continues to abuse Nash. They've attacked him all night long with tons of success. It's forced us to double team and get out of position, which has allowed them to cut to the hoop and get easy baskets.

I'll say that we're getting more calls in the 2nd half because there's only 1 ref making calls and he's on our end of the court now. Still GS is so hot from getting all the calls in the 1st half that I don't know if we can do anything to slow them down.

Last edited:

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
This team has no 2 guard.

This game represents why I wanted the Suns to get a Ray Allen type. We don't really have any great 1 on 1 scorers at the 2 guard spot.

Man do we miss Joe Johnson.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05