Suns at Warriors Game Thread

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i'm trying to, but it's hard when we're being completely outplayed by a lesser team, we're watching out biggest offensive threat in this game sit on the bench with foul trouble, and we're giving up completely wide open shots.
Yeah Amare needs to get his head into the game for sure but personally, i'm used to the SUNS giving up wide open shots & uncontested layups.
Let's see if Skinner gets a few min in the 2nd half. Also, if Amare's just gonna sit on the bench with more foul trouble i'd like to see the offense run through Diaw in the post some more.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
GS can score score score score score. we all know that. but they don't play defense.......that's the good news. anyone want to share some of these points with the mavs??? they aren't doing anything right.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
GS can score score score score score. we all know that. but they don't play defense.......that's the good news. anyone want to share some of these points with the mavs??? they aren't doing anything right.
let me clarify that. they try to play defense. the one thing they are good at......at that end.....is taking the ball away and getting fast break points. that's nellie ball.

dodie53

A. O. II
Reaction score
Come on. Are you seriously thinking we're gonna lose this one? I' think we'll pull it out.
If we're down 10 with less than 3 minutes remaining i 'll get nervous.:)

not really.

2 more quarters to go,
the Suns play defense now.

we can still win this.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
warriors by double figures- mark it down. d'antoni won't even take a timeout...

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
who called that timeout right there? i was out of the room. please tell me d'antoni wised up and took one. he's a moron if not.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Grant Hill with a fast break layup attempt & Ellis just slams down across his arms and no foul......why do the damn GS Warriors get this kind of respect from the refs?

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
D'antoni: "we're down 14 boys, we need to push the tempo !! steve, you know what to do. Leave them open for 3 so we can hurry up and shoot again, alright? ready...BREAK!"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, we finally play someone with a pulse/healthy after two weeks of beating up on complete and utter cupcakes and we get our doors blown in, huh? Yeah. The jury's still out on this team as far as I'm concerned.

That being said, at least we're not to Mavs right now - they just look ALL KINDS of out of whack. I haven't watched their games but I continue to be shocked at some of their losses.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
i'll be turning the game off now, just goes to show you that we are much farther away from a championship team than we may have thought.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WTF is Skinner running out to double team Baron Davis on the perimeter and leaving Biedrins wide open under the hoop?

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
atleast show some support

this game has been too painful to watch until this point, and now we're down by more than ever. it seems there isn't much else on that's peaking my interest so i suppose i'll watch though my ears and eyes will frequently be covered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05