Suns @ Bucks 2-26-17

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is Watson on board with the tank?? He's playing the living heck out of Bledsoe!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watson has the Suns playing hard which is good and bad at the same time especially since he is giving the starters steady minutes.

The Suns players want to win this game and lead 61-56. It has become personal. Maybe the Suns previous loss to the Bucks has created a desire for revenge.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally, Tyler Ulis enters the game.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Mgmt might want to lose but the players and coach certainly dont. No player on the Suns wants to be replaced by a top lottery pick. Its McDuhs job to instruct the Love Bug to throw games if he can.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mgmt might want to lose but the players and coach certainly dont. No player on the Suns wants to be replaced by a top lottery pick. Its McDuhs job to instruct the Love Bug to throw games if he can.

I want the players to play to win and I want the coaches to coach to win but I don't see why the trio of Bledsoe, Booker and Warren already have 87.5 minutes between them at the end of the 3rd. Watson should be focusing solely on development, running them into the ground is unnecessary and shortsighted especially for a fast break team. What's wrong with keeping fresh legs out there?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No one is going to tell the Suns to lose but they can play the younger players more.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a nice bounce pass by Ulis to Williams.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I looked that up too...I was hoping we had an extra year on this dude.

Hopefully Williams likes home cooking as his mother is Chief of Police in Phoenix.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TJ Warren is looking like the player he can be.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Chriss didn't get the memo.

A 1 point game with 45 seconds left. Bucks lead.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The 3 is literally the shot that they needed to stop the Bucks from taking. Force then to take a 2 and this is a 1 possession game...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Bucks 100- Suns 96

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they need a team meeting... Hopefully they invite a few of us to explain the art of the tank!

Something is wrong with the NBA when tanking is rewarded. The Suns are definitely not tanking.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only solution would be to make the draft order completely random every year

There could be a rotation system where every team gets the first pick in the draft as it comes around. Also, make the first pick untradeable for like a year after the draft so teams do not mortgage their future.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Something is wrong with the NBA when tanking is rewarded. The Suns are definitely not tanking.

I think they are tanking, but they just look better than other teams that have done similar, like the Sixers. The Suns are playing a good mix of young and not-so young...keeping it competitive and not getting the doors blown off. IMO it's a good way to do it.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
There could be a rotation system where every team gets the first pick in the draft as it comes around. Also, make the first pick untradeable for like a year after the draft so teams do not mortgage their future.
The way it is currently set up is just fine. The team with the worst record only has a 25% chance at the 1st pick and actually have a combined better chance at getting 3 or 4 than 1 or 2. Especially in drafts where there is essentially only one player worth tanking for it makes it far less likely that the team that simply tanks the best will get the chance at that player.