Suns @ Lakers : Game 3

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Well I am out for tonight, I actually don't know if I even am going to watch game 4, this game was beyond painful. A horrible ref game at the knicks took a lot of faith out of me in the nba this year, but it was just a regular season game. This on the otherhand is too much. They say in the playoffs you play physical and the refs have to let the players play.

Well what do they do? constantly call ticky fouls on the suns to "control the game" after the LAKERS constantly flagrant foul the suns and then T up bell AND coach after a simple stop of continuation. Well that makes sense. I can't watch this garbage.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
slinslin said:
I think D-Dogg is on Ktar and saying that Kobe is playing like the MVP in this series, I am going to puke.

Statistically Nash is outplaying Kobe this series which is their point why Kobe should be regular season MVP.

I don't understand how Shawn Marion is not getting bashed on radio and the newspapers more.

Probably because they know what he is ... a good number 3 that can't really be counted for much more than that. If Amare was healthy, Marion would play better without question but we're forcing a good player to become a superstar almost overnight and thats really pushing it

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Yeah but I see Odom diving for loose balls and all that and Shawn Marion is doing nothing of that. Shawn Marion is just on the floor doing nothing and letting Odom rape him.

jibikao

Reaction score
slinslin said:
Yeah but I see Odom diving for loose balls and all that and Shawn Marion is doing nothing of that. Shawn Marion is just on the floor doing nothing and letting Odom rape him.

The only guy on this team that will dive for every ball is Bell.

golfcardfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The suns can beat the lakers they just can't beat them and the refs I will just say that we all saw the game. their should have been ejections and some of the bs fouls and T's on the suns were just flat out wrong. the refs are going to make it very tuff for us to win this series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05