Suns @ Mavericks Game Thread

JJC Jr

Reaction score
Anyone else who thought they saw Tony Romo sitting courtside?

Nice to see the boys finally getting into somewhat of an offensive rhythm.

Nashfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Also Mavs were in the penalty and we stopped driving to the basket to take advantage of it!!

Nashfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone else think Barkley is an idiot? Also, tonight Reggie Miller picking the Nuggets as the third best team after Spurs and Mavs is just ridiculous!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Anyone else think Barkley is an idiot? Also, tonight Reggie Miller picking the Nuggets as the third best team after Spurs and Mavs is just ridiculous!
That's what is called "hype"... wait until AI and Melo situation eventually blows up.

Ryan313

Reaction score
I thought Reggie passed barkley as the idiot tonight after saying we were better with tim thomas than Amare

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
The foul situation is reversed now in the 2nd quarter...

Great job on D, and the refs appreciated it as well :)

Those stupid turnovers are killing us, Boris and Amare should be more disciplined with the ball.

JWF

Veteran
Reaction score
That's what is called "hype"... wait until AI and Melo situation eventually blows up.

More accuratley, wait until Denver cant stop anyone at all in the playoffs.

Obviously our team has quite a bit of room to improve defensively, but they are getting better on that end.

I have to admit to all, I most likely overreacted about the refs a little...lol.

JJC Jr

Reaction score
If Marion doesn't wanna play then take him out of the game...

HooverDam

Reaction score
Suns have fed Amare on the last 2 positions, thats what they need to keep doing. Dampier was good on D in the first half, but I doubt he can keep that up. Feed it to Amare, the D will have to collapse, then kick it out to Bell, LB and Nash for the 3.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I will go on to say that I don't like Jason Terry. He overreacts too much. Just play the game.

JWF

Veteran
Reaction score
Terry is def. on fire, but the team seemed to do a better job of running out to contest 3's in late 3rd.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Damn, great run to start the 4th QTR for the Suns! Barbosa is so fast- I'd love to see a baseline to baseline race between him and Jason Terry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05