Suns @ Spurs Game Thread

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Manu needs to get kicked in the balls. This guy is a joke and is no good for the NBA. He falls down when a guy breathes on him and then he lowers his shoulder and drills Bell in the chest.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Diaw needs to be bench. The guy can't hit a shot. Jalen Rose better find his stroke fast.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
**** you raja for missing that ft god dammit i'm so pissed off this is so unfair

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you guys can defend this team all you want tonight, but they flat out choked this game away - they had no one - AGAIN - step up at the end of the game.

pathetic.

we're giving the Mavs their first win tomorrow night - bet the farm on it.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It's obvious none of you are season ticket holders. I wonder if any of you would bother spending the money it takes to buy them, regardless of whether we're championship contenders or not.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe I shouldnt watch any more sports i'm going to kill myself from a heartattack or something :(

Sundance

Registered
Reaction score
Nothing like snapping defeat from the jaws of victory in the 4th. What the f has happened to Diaw?

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Spurs own us. They always find a way to win the game.

I am at the point where I expect a collapse in every 4th quarter. They simply can't stop anyone and don't have a go to guy down the stretch. The Suns are not champioship material yet.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
our go to guy fouled out in 15 minutes with the bias fouls called against him. Amare plays the 4th = win. This is why you keep KT in to gaurd the bigs and let amare go crazy on O but instead we have a ******** 3 gaurd lineup with chockers llike Bell brick'n FT at the end

Nashfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Actually I also think the refs handed them the game with all the free throws and the 24 second shot clock mistake when Amare fouled out. The ball did not hit the rim and that is when I think the game turned. Marion shot lousy tonight and did not seem aggressive and both he and Diaw left Oberto wide open under the basket at times. Spurs would not have been in the game without all the free throws they shot. Pathetic!

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
This game showed me that Amare can still be dominate and if he can stay out of foul trouble and get better physically he'll be very good.

I think Mike D needs to run the offense through him more. Not slow it down but instruct the guys to actually look for him once in a while. If you get the ball to Amare in position he scores. It ain't that complicated.

I don't want to see Barbs, Banks and Bell taking wild shots when they could be setting up Amare.

And i like JUST DO IT says, play KT and Amare more at the same time. Lessen the pressure defensively for Amare. I admit he needs to step it up but you don't want Amare gaurding the opposing teams best big.

Last edited:

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Im starting to get that "I dont care anymore" attitude that most Cardinal fans have.

1-5 tomorrow night isnt going to help much.

HooverDam

Reaction score
No, Eddie House couldn't score on Sasha Vujacic last postseason. I think he's referring to Tim Thomas.

And I was watching the UofA game, what happpened to Amare?

Amare got called for a foul on a VERY ticky tacky foul.

Abhorrent job by the refs tonight. Amares last foul was BS. There shouldve been a foul called on the Spurs at the end when LBs arm was torn away from his body. They missed the Spurs 24second violation, etc etc.

Anyway, any news on Raja Bell? I hate Ginobli so much, his wild flailing injuries too many people. I can honestly say if I ever saw Manu on the street I'd have a hard time not "accidentally" tripping and falling into him, and then "slipping" and curb stomping him.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
Dear God, that was a pathetic loss, they had the game won(several times) and -yet again- gave up a lead. I know people keep saying "Oh well,it's only 5 games, just wait until they're 20 games into the season" Well, we're five games into it, and we're 1-4, when we should have been 5-0, but because of us blowing leads.... What if this keeps up for the next 15 games?!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05