Suns v Bucks: Game Thread

HooverDam

Reaction score
I didn't see one, so I thought I'd start it up. I hope D'Antoni puts Bell on Redd tonight, and allows Marion to guard a forward, and go for rebounds.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Extremely small lineup for Milwaukee with Mo Williams, Charlie Bell, Michael Redd, Ruben Patterson & Andrew Bogut. Marion's been guarding Redd so far. Raja's still on fire from 3. The Bucks defense looks pretty bad, but ours hasn't been very good yet either.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LB's been a nice spark with a quick 6 points.

Edit: make that 8 points

Edit: make that 10 points.......lol timeout Bucks

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
Game live in Australia because of Bogut. First Suns game since the Mavs/Spurs back to back.

Barbosa is unbelievable. So is Bell.

But how did Diaw ever average 30 & 12 in the WCF?

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
LB's been a nice spark with a quick 6 points.

Edit: make that 8 points

Edit: make that 10 points.......lol timeout Bucks

:) Barbs is clearly better in finishing the drives today (and was against Houston as well).

JWF

Veteran
Reaction score
not a good sign tonight. Defense is bad, and the team is getting beat on the offensive glass early.

Last edited:

Nash

Reaction score
wow, Nash has taken just one shot so far?

OP
OP
H

HooverDam

Reaction score
Jalen Rose has looked off so far, hope they bring Diaw back in and tell him to be aggressive and attack the basket.

Ronin

Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bucks are shooting 62% from the field, while the suns are only shooting 54%.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For those who can't watch the game, the Bucks are playing zone defense almost the entire game so far. The Suns have done a decent job penetrating and getting layups or kicking the ball out for open jumpers. For the Bucks, their 3 guards (Redd, Mo Williams, Charlie Bell) have been on fire. Those 3 have about 80% of the Bucks points. The Suns haven't been playing great defense, but when they have and the Bucks had to shoot jumpers, they've been making them. If the Suns can stop their penetration and offensive rebounding and keep scoring like they have then we'll win the game.

OP
OP
H

HooverDam

Reaction score
Looks like Diaw is probably out the rest of the night w/ a broken nose.

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
Much better D in the 3rd quarter, the Bucks had to make their jumpers and only Redd is able to do that, the others are missing a lot. Good decision by Coach D that he left Banks on the bench, JR's hustle is more important now.

OP
OP
H

HooverDam

Reaction score
Well good news, just a nose bleed for Diaw (it looked broken, I guess he just has a crooked nose). I hope Jr Jones can get his shot going while he's in right now, he is the 5th option on the court, so maybe he'll get an open look

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the most dissapointing thing about this team so far is their absolute ridiculous lack of depth. I still can't believe people were jockign JR as legitimate "depth" back in the off-season.

I also don't understand why Shawn Marion leads the team in FG attempts. Come on guys - play some D and put this team away.

nice to see ANOTHER double-double from Amare though.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
patterson > marion

lol, but seriously, hes owning him in the 4th

wow amare is playing with power tonight. hustling alot too

AnonymouslyKnown

Registered
Reaction score
marion > patterson (when he doesn't shoot 49853409834 3's and takes it to the hole like he should)